|RAM||32 GB DDR3 2400;DDR3 2133;DDR3 1066;DDR3 1333;DDR3 1600|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||1760 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||3|
MSI Computer Corp. DDR3 1600 Intel LGA 1155 Motherboards (Z77A-G45)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chipset: Intel Z77
- CPU: LGA1155; Supports 3rd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- Memory: 4x DDR3-2800(OC)/2667/2600/2400/2200/2133/2000/1866/1600/1333/1066 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Max Capacity up to 32 GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slot (PCI_E7 supports up to PCIe 2.0 x4 speed),?4x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- SATA: 2x SATA3 Ports, 4x SATA2 Ports, Supports AHCI/RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Ports: 10x USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear, 6?via header); 4x USB 3.0 Ports (2 rear, via header); 1x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Port; 1x VGA Port; 1x?DVI Port; 1x?Coaxial S/PDIF-Out ?Port; 1x?Optical S/PDIF-Out Port; 1x HDMI Port; 1x RJ45 LAN Port; Audio I/O Jacks
- Form Factor: ATX, 24.5 x 30.5 cm
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
The bios is intuitive, and included software utilities are easy to use. Even the manual is pretty straightforward. All board connections are easy to make, and the layout is such that cable routing is extremely simple and effective.
Overclocking can either be done automagically, through MSI's OC Genie tool, or you can adjust just about every setting you'd like. I'm not an overclocker, so the OC Genie was just fine for me (and you don't even have to do that, if you'd rather keep your setup vanilla.
All in all, while you can certainly spend more, if you want an excellent ATX form factor motherboard, the MSI Z77A-G45 is a stellar choice.
Zalman Z5 Plus ATX Mid-Tower
MSI Z77A-G45 Intel 7 Series Motherboard
Intel Core BX80637I53470 i5-3470 Processor
(2) Centon BB1333PC4096.01 4GB Desktop Memory Module
Seagate ST500DM002 Barracuda
LG 24X DVD Burner
Kingwin ABT-750MM Maximum Series ATX Power Supply
Win7 Pro 64-bit OEM
(used) ATI Radeon HD4770
I would (and probably will) use this mobo again in an upcoming build. Nicely priced for what you get with your investment.
My only quibble is that, using the on-boad graphics with Win 7 there are some occasional sparkly pixels with some apps on the DVI port. I guess there is some driver issue there but it does not bother me.
One thing that I do like is that it works very well with the Win 7 power setting for entering and leaving standby mode.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I will never ever EVER buy another MSI component again. This board absolutely HATES booting from SSDs. I've tried with several SSDs. Read morePublished 4 months ago by SB
I've been running this board for 3 years and it's been great, very solid performance and reliability. However, there have been problems. Read morePublished 10 months ago by ChuckSteak
I had to RMA several of these boards the first year, finally gave up, will never buy MSI again. Burned up 2 power supplies, unstable, poor bios.Published 11 months ago by A B
I bought this as an upgrade for my wife's pc, as a graduation gift, which she opened today. Appeared completely dead, after six hours of working on it, managed to get it to boost,... Read morePublished 14 months ago by Ceri B
This is by far the best deal i have not had a issue since i got it and installed it :)Published 18 months ago by Anthony B.
The motherboard is perfect and the customer service is GREAT! I needed to have the motherboard to take with me overseas and within a few days, and Josh Botkin made it happen. Read morePublished 18 months ago by C Markowski
PCI-X controller on the south bridge is dead. This means that mobo works but no graphics card can be installed. Took it to professional diagnostics - diagnosis confirmed. Read morePublished 18 months ago by jx
never used msi motherboard before the uefi more basic then other manufactures but worked just fine actually the update processes were easier. Read morePublished 19 months ago by MR. MACK