|Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Max Screen Resolution||2560 x 1600|
|Memory Speed||6008 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||GeForce GTX 680|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||2 GB|
Amazon.com Product Description
Be the King among Kings with the GeForce GTX680 Lightning graphics card from MSI. Featuring the award-winning Twin Frozr thermal solution, innovative Military Class III component design, the exclusive GPU Reactor, and MSI's proprietary Afterburner overclocking suite, ensure your place atop the graphics hierarchy with the GeForce GTX680 Lightning.
- GeForce GTX680 GPU
- 1536 CUDA Cores, 1110MHz Base Clock, 1176MHz Boost Clock
- 256-bit 2GB GDDR5 RAM at 6008MHz
- Innovative GPU Boost, NVIDIA PhysX, NVIDIA 3D Surround technology
- 4-way SLI, DirectX 11.1, PCI Express 3.0
- Twin Frozr IV Thermal Solution with Dust Removal Technology
- Industry-first GPU Reactor design
- Digital PWM controller & Enhanced Power Design
- Military Class III component design for maximum performance and power efficiency
THE FASTEST SINGLE GPU ON THE MARKET: GEFORCE GTX680
With the power and efficiency of the Kepler architecture, the GeForce GTX680 Lightning from MSI is the fastest single GPU video card on the market.
TWIN FROZR IV THERMAL SOLUTION WITH DUST REMOVAL TECHNOLOGY
The GTX680 Lightning features the industry-leading Twin Frozr IV thermal design.
ENHANCED POWER DESIGN WITH INDUSTRY-FIRST GPU REACTOR
The GTX680 Lightning features a robust 12-phase PWM design that delivers twice as much current to the GPU versus the reference design for maximum performance and stability.
CERTIFIED MILITARY CLASS III COMPONENTS
MSI's Military Class III components meet a more stringent testing standard than industry-wide electronic components.
AFTERBURNER OVERCLOCKING SOFTWARE SUITE
With MSI's proprietary Afterburner overclocking software suite, you can do it all on your GTX680 Lightning. Afterburner allows adjustment of Power Limit, GPU clock offset,