Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 41 reviews
on March 19, 2015
Well, the GPU is just awesome! Take Eurotrucks2 simulator for example. All settings are on "ULTRA" or above and the realism of motion and the increased speed of INPUT to results on the screen is almost right on the mark.

This card is HUGE, and it took some tin-snips (with love) to my MINI Tower framing to get it in, and some rearranging of my internal HDD's, but it is in, clear of obstructions, and blowing me away!

The point I really want to make is on the seller/Refurbisher, "Tegra Tech Store." Shipping was free. Shipping was FAST! I live in Georgia and Tegra Tech Store is in California. I ordered this in the early PM on a Friday, and it was delivered by 1:00 Eastern on Monday! The box and manual showed signs of wear, being refurbished and all, but the card was sealed well and in my case, free of blemish. All terminals had factory equal elastic molded caps and covers. The accessory items (connectors and adapters) were all in sealed bags. All parts and items that were supposed to be in the box, were in the box.

Mine being refurbished comes with a 90 day warranty. Now are there bigger, badder better cards out there? well of course, but certainly not at this most excellent price.

Thank you Amazon, and Big thanks to Tegra Tech Store
on April 23, 2014
Wow is this graphics card awesome. MSI has not let me down yet. The MSI NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 Gaming OC 4GB installed easily without a hiccup. Went to the website and downloaded the drivers, this too went without a hitch. Will buy another for SLI. My Rig:

Corsair Vengeance C-70 Case
EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G 80PLUS Fully Modular Power Supply
Crucial M500 500gb SSD
Lamptron FC6 multi color display Fan Controller
on May 31, 2014
I have this running in my Hackintosh X3930K Core i7 6 core setup for Final Cut Pro X. Excellent cooling and looks great too, it supports 4k as I recently hooked it up to my Seiki 39" 4K TV and looks great and the whole setup cost less than Apple's Mac Pro and it is faster too.
on November 13, 2013
This mid-line graphics card (just over $300) maintains high framerates on current game titles with quality settings at or near maximum, as long as the user is not employing a dual-monitor setup. The Twin-Frozr cooling system keeps GPU temps reasonable even under heavy load and/or overclock settings. Excellent bang for the buck!
on August 25, 2016
I taught my grandson how to assemble a gaming computer during the summer. I am a retired IBM female systems engineer and this was a great experience for both of us. The graphic card went in easily and when everything was assembled; it booted up beautifully. He is a big gamer and was very happy with the response time and quality of the graphics. I would purchase NVIDIA graphic cards again.
on October 17, 2014
This is a good gaming card. It will be a tight fit in systems smaller than a mid-tower, and some motherboard layouts will make this challenging. You will need to take up two slots (the PCI-E slot obviously, and whatever is to the left of that. It will also need the length of the motherboard for its self. If your system only has tall components (like SATA ports) in the area "behind" the PCI-E slot, then you will have a problem.
on April 10, 2017
running great.
on August 6, 2014
So, after getting burned, literally and figuratively, multiple times by one of "the other big computer graphics card companies." I decided to switch things up and try someone else... That someone else is MSI and they have not disappointed me in any way what-so-ever.

I got this card over 8 months ago because I wanted an upgrade and I was tired of the heat and problems associated with SLi setups, and it has run quiet, and flawlessly, even when I am purposely abusing it. The hottest it has ever reached was 68C under full load graphics stress tests and all manner of benchmarking. This is in a computer that is on 24/7, and even when I force the fans to 100% it is still quieter than an old EVGA 460 at idle.

It handles modified Skyrim and all the new graphically intense games on the market... And this is running on a 6+ year old motherboard and processor. The most on-board memory I have got this thing to use was slightly over 2GB of the available 4GB it has ready, and that was in Skyrim HD with 2k+ texture modifications in the game. It runs Watch_Dogs and GTA IV on full blast ultra with room to spare.

This thing is built like it was meant to be bullet-proof and has a massive heat-sink with heat pipes and even a rigid backing plate on the other side. The fans are also a bit bigger than what is offered on the direct competitors other GTX760s which means they can move more air at lower RPMs meaning less noise, though they are not rear exit exhaust fans so you need to take case air flow into account for best cooling, but that should not be a problem for most people using this in a mid to high end computer case.

The tuning and overclocking options are great, though I see no need to overclock at the moment since there is nothing beyond ultra in the AAA high end games I play and the human eye can't really see a difference above 60fps so no worries for me there.

It does come with MSI afterburner which is a bit more in depth monitor, fan curve, and overclocking utility that is rather easy to use, and even a secondary gaming app that with a single click will allow you to go through 3 different presets. 1. Silent- throttled mode that brings down the clock, voltage, and fan speed for things like movies 2. Gaming mode- that ramps up the core clock a bit over stock and 3. OC mode- that brings the clock, voltage, and fan speed up for those times you really want to go nuts. So it has everyone from the beginner to pro in mind, well, budget minded pro.

--------------------------------------------
Bottom line:

I'll start with the bad: I can't find anything bad to say about this other than the instruction booklet was badly spell checked or translated from another language... Seriously, that is all I can think of.

Now for the good: I am genuinely impressed with the build quality of this card when compared to the others on the market around the same price range. The cooling radiators, heat-pipes, and heat-sinks look like a chromed V8 engine and are all properly seated and attached. The red and black color combination looks great in my new military styled, all steel, black Corsair Vengeance C-70 Case. The card comes with the backing plate already installed at no extra cost that helps with cooling as well as making sure vibrations and flex are kept to a minimum (a few of the other companies that sell the GTX 760 cards want to charge extra for the backing plate or do not have or offer one at all!). The 4GB on-board memory is amazing and will not likely be fully utilized for a few years unless you are running some crazy 4K Ultra High Definition Setup or two monitors with two separate games at once (I told you I abuse it), so this card is great for decent future-proofing, meaning you will not have to buy a new card for a while just to keep up... Here is another fun fact: If you wanted to run this in SLi (two of the same card at the same time) it would actually out-perform a GTX TITAN at nearly half the cost! Did I mention it is quiet? I cannot distinguish it from the idle 120mm case fans I have even when it is under load and cranking up fan speed.

As a customer I am thoroughly impressed and happy with my purchase. As a builder of custom computers for my business as well, I am also impressed.

While other companies seem to be cutting corners and cutting costs and having poorer quality control; MSI is taking the extra step to put out a quality product.
on August 18, 2014
It's really quiet and smooth, and if i want to get the temperature down really fast, the twin force fans do it in a matter of seconds, leaving it has if i just turned on my PC, I'm planning on buying another one to make the 4GB worth it, but it will be in the future, that's why i bought this instead of a 780 or a 780 ti, so i can save money and upgrade later.
on February 2, 2015
Absolutely love this card, huge improvement from my gt 730. This card will play any game at max settings At 1360 x 760 resolution. And the card after playing any game at max for more than a hour I have never seen max temp go over 62°c will still being super quiet. Just all around a great card. I do plan on getting another one to do an sli because I plan on getting higher resolution moniter.