|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||3|
MSI Enthusiast Gaming Intel X299 LGA 2066 DDR4 USB 3.1 SLI ATX Motherboard (X299 Gaming M7 ACK)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Supports Intel Core X-Series Processor Family for LGA2066 Socket
- Supports DDR4-4266+(OC) Memory
- M.2 Shield: Keep M.2 SSDs safe while preventing throttling, making them run cooler & faster
- VR Ready: best virtual reality experience without latency, reduces motion sickness
- Gaming LAN and Wireless support, powered by Killer.Form Factor:ATX
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Stay Cool While Gaming
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system any way you want. MSI fan headers running in DC or PWM mode for optimal tuning of fan speeds and silence. Hysteresis also makes your fans spin up fluently to make sure your system stays silent, no matter what.
Built On Everlasting Quality
Using only the finest quality components and integrating the latest technological innovations delivers the best possible gaming and professional experience. Rigorous quality testing under the most extreme conditions ensures a super reliable, high performance motherboard.
Sound That Pulls You Into the Game
Get the most immersive sound experience when gaming. MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. This lets you enjoy breathtaking, game-changing sound to create the most exciting gameplay.
Immerse Yourself Into Virtual Worlds
Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies on MSI hardware provides a smooth VR ride. Through joint efforts with major VR brands, combined with unique MSI features geared to VR, MSI brings gamers and VR professionals a vivid and realistic experience in which content truly comes alive.
Mystic Light Software & App
Customize and set up your own color scheme with RGB Mystic Light. Select any of the colors from the palette using your smartphone or the MSI Gaming App to match your system style. Bored of the same colors? Simply change the complete look of your system in 1 second! With multiple colors available, you are the artist to create your own unique gaming rig.
Compare with similar items
MSI X299 GAMING M7 ACK motherboard usher a new era of gaming. With a unique look and feel, packed with more exclusive gaming features than ever, these GAMING motherboards are sure to offer you the best possible game experience.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
I sent it back for a full refund.
Few things you CAN do with this motherboard:
1. Remove the existing Intel-Wifi card from M.2 connector and replace with any Broadcom based wifi card for easy Hackintosh.
2. Run SLI/Crossfire with both the GPUs running on x16
3. Remove default NVMe heatsink completely and use your own heatsink for NVMe drives.
4. Add Thunderbolt 3 PCIe card for Thunderbolt 3 support obviously.
5. Add 4 RAM modules of same speed to run on Quad Channel memory.
6. Make a perfect Hackintosh if you follow internet tutorials.
1. This motherboard is a poor overclocker because of insufficient cooling for VRMs (Voltage Regulator Modules). All of internet says to avoid this motherboard if you want to set overclocking records.
2. Slow POST bootup with NVMe drives.
3. 1st M.2 slot for NVMe comes under the GPU... I mean seriously What The Frack? Who designs this nonsense?
4. Factory BIOS is unstable and needs to be updated to latest one from MSI website as soon as possible.
Few tips to enjoy pure UEFI booting experience:
1. Update to latest BIOS (v1.80 as of May 2018) and reset to factory defaults. Reboot.
2. In BIOS Disable CSM
3. Enable Windows 8/10 WHQL support
4. Fastboot Enable. (Don't enable MSI Fastboot. You loose access to BIOS most of the times because boot process becomes too fast to press Del to enter setup.)
4. For Hackintosh, BIOS -> OC Settings -> CPU settings -> CFG Lock -> Disable
Once up and running, everything is stable.
Rock and roll
The board is fast. One can tune it well and work excellent.