|Standing screen display size||15.6 Inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920x1080 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||2666 MHz|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8 GB|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
|Average Battery Life (in hours)||3 Hours|
MSI GS65 Stealth-002 15.6" Razor Thin Bezel Gaming Laptop NVIDIA RTX 2070 8G Max-Q, 144Hz 7ms, Intel i7-8750H (6 cores), 32GB, 512GB NVMe SSD, TB3, Per Key RGB, Win 10, Matte Black w/ Gold Diamond cut
|Display Size||15.6 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Display: 15. 6" 144Hz 7ms, 4. 9mm 4-sided Razor Thin Bezel Display, FHD, Anti-Glare Wide View Angle, 72%NTSC
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce RTX2070 8G Max-Q GDDR6 w/ New Ray Tracing Technology
- Processor: Intel Core i7-8750H 2. 2 - 4. 1GHz
- Memory: 32GB (16G*2) DDR4 2666MHz 2 Sockets; Max Memory 32GB
- Storage: 512GB NVMe SSD
- Cooling: 3 fans, up to 47 fans each, 6 copper heat pipes
- Special Features: silky glass Touch pad 10+ gestures 35% larger, Thunderbolt 3, 28% slimmer power adaptor, MSI App player
This product is available as Renewed.
Works and looks like new and backed by the Amazon Renewed Guarantee
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 20 Series Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce RTX delivers a powerful laptop gaming experience. These sleek, powerful gaming rigs are powered by the NVIDIA Turing GPU architecture and the revolutionary RTX platform. RTX graphics bring together real-time ray tracing, artificial intelligence, and programmable shading.
8th Gen Intel 6-Core Processors
Power up with 40% performance gains over the previous generation with the extra cores.
Golden Dragon Logo
Sleek Gold Trim Hinges
Silky Glass Touchpad
Golden Exhaust Design
Choose Your Laptop
Compare with similar items
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel Core i7-9750H, GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 15.6" Full HD 144Hz Display, 3ms Response Time, 16GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe NVMe SSD, RGB Backlit Keyboard, PH315-52-710B
MSI GL65 Leopard 10SFK-062 15.6" FHD 144Hz 3ms Thin Bezel Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-10750H RTX2070 16GB 512GB NVMe SSD Win 10
MSI P65 Creator-1084 15.6" 4K UHD Display, Ultra-Thin and Light, RTX Studio Laptop, Intel Core i7-9750H, GeForce RTX 2060, 32GB DDR4, 1TB Teton Glacier SSD, Win10PRO, VR Ready
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel i7-10750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB, 15.6" Full HD 144Hz 3ms IPS Display, 16GB Dual-Channel DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Wi-Fi 6, RGB Keyboard, PH315-53-72XD
MSI GS66 Stealth 10SE-039 15.6" 240Hz 3ms Ultra Thin and Light Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-10750H RTX 2060 16GB 512GB NVMe SSD Win10PRO VR Ready
|Sold By||MASTERTRONICS - GLOBAL DISTRIBUTOR OF ELECTRONICS||Rocket Computer||Amazon.com||Amazon Warehouse||Amazon.com||Computer Upgrade King|
|Computer Memory Size||32 GB||16 GB||16 GB||32 GB||16 GB||16 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||2.2 GHz||4.5 GHz||2.6 GHz||2.6 GHz||5 GHz||2.6 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920x1080 pixels||1920 x 1080||1920 x 1080 pixels||3840 x 2160 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches|
|Hard Disk Size||512 GB||512 GB||—||1 TB||—||—|
|Item Dimensions||15.08 x 10.24 x 1.16 inches||14.23 x 10.01 x 0.90 inches||14.08 x 9.76 x 1.08 inches||15.08 x 10.24 x 0.69 inches||14.31 x 10.04 x 0.90 inches||14.17 x 9.65 x 0.71 inches|
|Item Weight||4.19 lbs||5.29 lbs||—||—||5.07 lbs||4.63 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Pro|
|RAM Type||Unknown||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||SODIMM||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM|
MSI GS65 Stealth-002 15. 6" Razor thin bezel Gaming Laptop, NVIDIA RTX 2070 8G, 144Hz 7ms, Intel i7-8750H (6 cores), 32GB, 512GB NVMe SSD, Thunderbolt 3, per Key RGB, Win 10, Matte Black with Gold Diamond Cut.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The laptop felt very premium, the keyboard was absolutely perfect in my opinion. Tried to update the GeForce graphics drivers after the Nvidia app downloaded them, I got an error message saying those drivers weren't compatible with my os. So clearly there's an issue as Nvidia experience grabbed those drivers. I didn't try any further as the look of the laptop was not what I expected and would just annoy me.
I opted to spend an extra $200 to get the gs65 with the same specs, in black, but with the added feature of individually lit rgb keys.
- Sleek, professional, and beautiful design.
- The multi monitor support works super well.
- Thoughtful cooling design- this puppy can handle a LOT before it starts to get -too- hot (90'-100'C). The flipped motherboard was a great choice.
- Dragon Center's "Cooler Boost" technology -nearly- eliminates the need for an external cooling fan (though if you care about your machine at all you will still get a cooling pad at least).
- WORK. HORSE. This machine could handle 4k renders in Maya while editing texture maps in Photoshop. In fact, this machine eats Photoshop for breakfast and can run it behind virtually any other program- like Zbrush or Unreal for instance- without eating up too much processing power or RAM. (Naturally, you shouldn't leave RAM munching software running overnight or something. This machine likely wouldn't handle it well) .
- Can handle a few-hour long Maya render. It cries a bit, but it can handle it.
- The keys feel wonderful. The hotkeys on the keyboard are super helpful and function well.
- The display is absolutely magnificent and MSI's "True Color" options really make a huge difference. It's like having a Mac's display without having to own a crummy Mac machine.
- The mousepad functions are wonderful. (Such as scrolling, zooming, ect... Though I don't use it for working.)
- Finger-Print sign-in works great.
- The Speaker sound quality is REALLY bad. However the sound card when using headphones makes up for it.
- The battery is nothing to write home about. You will get 2-3 hours of work in tops before needing to charge (maybe 5 if you're just writing or web browsing).
- Adding an additional SSD is TERRIFYING. Not impossible, just nerve-wracking (due to the fact that you have to flip the motherboard over to install the SSD without tearing a ribbon or messing something up). If you have never built a computer or disassembled one before, I recommend just buying a version of this machine with a bigger HD or using an external. I added an additional 1TB Samsung Evo to mine.
- The casing scratches easy on the outside- be wary. (I earned a couple of small scratches when adding the extra SSD).
- Watch your background processes, such as Adobe CC or Autodesk manager. This is still a laptop, not a desktop- and too many background processes tend to heat this badboy up easily and unnecessarily. I recommend having such processes disabled when you aren't using them.
A good portable work horse, just keep in mind that this thing is a laptop and not a desktop- and therefore cannot stay as cool while running several processes. If you need this computer to last you a few years then keep it cool! Buy a laptop cooler for it to sit on at least (I have been using this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NACVLWM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 for an extra cooler boost. It really works well).
Good Luck, and Happy creating!
The most graphics intensive programs I use are SolidWorks 2018, Black Ops IV, and GTA V.
Of the three, GTA V is the only game/program the laptop really struggles with.
It does tend to get quite toasty, but that is to be expected. The GPU throttling was an issue in Black Ops online. I use a simple cooling pad to help alleviate some of these heat problems. If you're planning on running graphic intensive programs for more than a few minutes at a time on this laptop I would definitely recommend investing in a high quality cooling pad.
I primarily bought this laptop to run programs like Solid Works, and MathCAD etc. I am a Mechanical Engineering student so it definitely comes in handy to be able to do homework away from the Engineering Computer Labs.
Great Laptop for the money. Sleek minimalist design.
Keyboard 9/10 - very clicky, feels great to type on
Battery Life 7/10
In this price range its hard to complain for what you're getting.