|Standing screen display size||17.3 Inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080 Pixels|
|Memory Speed||3200 MHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce® RTX2070 Max-Q|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||8 GB|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
4 Year Laptop Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
MSI GS75 Stealth 10SF-609 17.3" 240Hz Ultra Thin and Light Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-10875H RTX2070 32GB 512GB NVMe SSD Win10PRO VR Ready
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$250.00 (12%)|
|Series||GS75 Stealth 10SF-609|
|Display Size||17.3 Inches|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 17.3" FHD (1920x1080), 240Hz 3ms, IPS-Level | NVIDIA GeForce RTX2070 Max-Q 8G GDDR6
- Intel Core i7-10875H 2.3 - 5.1GHz | Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201(2x2 ax)
- 32GB (16G x 2) DDR4 3200MHz | 2 Sockets | Max Memory 64GB
- Killer LAN E3100 | Dynaudio Speakers 2W x 2 | 720p HD Webcam
- Steel Series per-Key RGB with Anti-Ghost key (84 Key) | Silky Glass Touchpad
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop, Intel i7-10750H, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6GB, 15.6" Full HD 144Hz 3ms IPS Display, 16GB Dual-Channel DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Wi-Fi 6, RGB Keyboard, PH315-53-72XD
Dell Gaming G3 15 3500 - 15 Inch FHD 120Hz Refresh Rate, Intel Core i5-10300H 10th Gen, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 512GB SSD, Nvidia Geforce GTX 1650 Ti 4GB GDDR6, Windows 10 Home Eclipse Black
MSI GE75 Raider 10SGS-287 17.3" 300Hz 3ms Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-10875H RTX2080 Super 32GB 1TB NVMe SSD Win10 VR Ready, Black
New Alienware m17 R3 17.3 inch FHD Gaming Laptop (Luna Light) Intel Core i7-10750H 10th Gen, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB SSD, Nvidia Geforce RTX 2070 8GB GDDR6, Windows 10 Home
ASUS ROG Strix G15 (2020) Gaming Laptop, 15.6” 240Hz FHD IPS Type Display, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070, Intel Core i7-10750H, 16GB DDR4, 1TB PCIe NVMe SSD, RGB Keyboard, Windows 10, Black, G512LW-ES76
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ELECTRONICS DEPOT (SN RECORDED)||Amazon.com||ezsale||Amazon.com|
|Computer Memory Size||32 GB||16 GB||8 GB||32 GB||16 GB||8 GB|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||2.3 GHz||5 GHz||4.5 GHz||2.3 GHz||5.1 GHz||5 GHz|
|Display Resolution Maximum||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels||1920 x 1080 pixels|
|Screen Size||17.3 inches||15.6 inches||15.6 inches||17.3 inches||17 inches||15.6 inches|
|Item Dimensions||10.22 x 15.59 x 0.75 inches||14.31 x 10.04 x 0.90 inches||10.00 x 14.39 x 0.85 inches||10.43 x 14.17 x 0.91 inches||15.74 x 11.59 x 0.89 inches||14.20 x 10.80 x 1.00 inches|
|Item Weight||5.29 lbs||5.07 lbs||5.18 lbs||5.73 lbs||5.51 lbs||5.28 lbs|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Pro||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home|
|RAM Type||DDR4 SDRAM||DDR4 SDRAM||—||DDR4 SDRAM||PC 4000 DDR Memory||DDR4 SDRAM|
MSI GS75 Stealth 17.3" 240Hz Ultra Thin and Light Gaming Laptop Intel Core i7-10875H RTX2070 32GB 512GB NVMe SSD Win10PRO VR Ready.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Pros: I tested the new laptop for 48 hours including some intense games and the laptop performed well from a speed and video perspective. The new i9 gen 10 is super quick for OS boot and 32GB of RAM is amazing.
- The case is very flimsy and creeks every time I pick the unit up. I do not expect so much flex that the laptop creeks from minimal holding. The screen/lid also seem flimsy and I worry about the screen cracking. Overall, I the build quality give me low confidence this laptop will survive what I put my GE70 through. It might last, but, for this price, I'm not willing to gamble. Compared to the durability of my GE70, this laptop feels cheap.
- Audio really lacks low end frequencies (bass). If you use headphones or external speakers, cool...but, the chassis has a large soundbar on it and I don't see the point of paying for that if it sucks.
- Fingerprints are ridiculous compared to other devices I have.
- The trackpad is off center of the keyboard making it a bit awkward to find a comfortable palm position.
The cheapness everyone talks about is there...it is an ultra light gaming laptop mostly constructed of plastic...the device will creak and flex a little but the overall quality is outstanding the 300hz monitor is ridiculously fast. I don't regret my purchase and would recommend this device, if you're on the edge just pull the trigger you won't regret it.
After a couple of weeks I'm still moving this thing, under heavy load you will see thermal throttling on the cpu; however, it still performs fantastic! Buy it before they sell out.
This thing could never be used for even simple low graphic gaming. Most gamer's, like myself use 1 or 2 external monitors, keyboards, and mice. There is no way to do this with this laptop. It has heat issues when the cover is up, and is exacerbated when the lid is closed. With it up, and not gaming just browsing the web, I would reach temps of 88 celsius (190 faren.) With it closed and browsing it would regularly reach 92c (197f). Water boils at 212f.
When I tried to run a medium sized game it would get up to 98c (208f), while I was idle. It went as high as 102c (215f), but would mostly thermally shut down before that.
Just as an FYI- I have a 5 fan cooling pad that was always set with all fans at 3300rpm. This made for an extremely noisy environment. I work IT. I can only imagine what someone who didn't know would do for this.
Again, buy from Computer Upgrade Kings, they are wonderful to work with. Just choose a different brand (my new Asus is working wonderfully).