|Screen Size||17.3 inches|
|Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920X1080 pixels|
|Processor||2.3 GHz Core i7-3630QM|
|RAM||16 GB DDR3|
|Memory Speed||1600 MHz|
|Hard Drive||750 GB SATA|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX675MX|
|Chipset Brand||Intel, NVIDIA|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||4000 MB|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||3|
MSI Computer Corp. Notebook GT70 0ND-492US;9S7-17212-492 17.3-Inch Laptop
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1) The keyboard layout has been narrowed by removing the space from between key-groups, so I'm finding it impossible to locate the arrow keys and navigating the function keys without taking my eyes off the screen to look at the keyboard. Consider this: This 16:9 laptop is 1.2 inches wider than my old 16:10 machine, yet the keyboard is .75 inches narrower. [EDIT.3.2013 Using adhesive mini bump dots has made the keyboard navigable.]
2) The PageUp/Home and PageDown/End keys have been combined. PageUp and PageDown are the default functions. The Fn key must be pressed to access the secondary Home and End functions. I hate that this was done, but if it was truly necessary, I wish they had done it the opposite way, making Home and End the default functions. (Update: I was able to fix this well-enough by running KeyTweak.exe)
3) The Fn key must also be pressed to adjust the volume or mute. So it takes two hands when you need a quick volume adjustment/muting.
4) Most of the light emitted by the keyboard comes from under the keys. This is an issue because I almost exclusively use the laptop while sitting in a recliner. From that angle the bright light from under the keys way outshines the keypads. I'll have to find a way to increase the unit's tilt in my lap to make this problem go away.
5) The tactile bumps on the F, J, and 5 keys are nearly non-existent and I expect they will wear away soon.
6) So it occurs to me just now; Will I be able to replace worn F and J keys for this keyboard. [EDIT.05.Read more ›
The power cord plugs into the middle of the back of the computer, which I don't love, but wouldn't prevent me from buying it again.
And it's a shame really, because the idea of a free network management software where you can limit exactly how much bandwidth each of your running applications consume is great, especially if you share your connection with someone who is also a gamer. I can stream movies without bothering my roommate by limiting Chrome's bandwidth consumption. I also loved the fact that Games get a higher priority, and this doesn't really lead to less ping, but it does generate more stable pings while also streaming movies, music and other bandwidth heavy tasks...
Oh but if it all were so simple... The Qualcomm Atheros Killer Network Manager drivers are so promising, but in the end, they are still cow poop because they don't work as they should. For one thing, it appears as if the damned software isn't even able to properly save its settings. The software requires a bandwidth test to determine your internet speed, and this is all good, but it asks me to do it EVERY SINGLE DARN time I start windows, as if it just forgot last time's results.
And the worst part is every time you start windows, you play a gamble with the manager software. It can work normally, or it can screw you over. If it's working normally, then good. If not, what you will experience is the following: Skype switches to the "reconnecting" icon where it turns gray twice a minute or so. That's your first indicator. Next, you go into a game and you have 7000+ ping. You go into a website and it opens normally.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Device works as advertised so far. I'm still having some issues getting all the drivers setup correctly, but its only a matter of time before its up to 100%.Published 5 months ago by Christopher H.
Bought it from New Egg on sale. Bought a slightly different version of 0ND. It's a beast and it's great hardware wise. Read morePublished on January 21, 2014 by KrazyD
It's been a year now and I am not the least bit unhappy with this laptop it's powerful and for being used it was in brand new condition.Published on December 23, 2013 by Francis
This laptop does everything I could have wanted and a lot more. MSI is amazing with customer service and response very quick if you have even a simple issue. Read morePublished on October 28, 2013 by shawn
You can't touch this laptop in the bang for the buck. Way more features and speed per $ than Asus ROG and Alienware laptops. It looks great and is unbelievably fast. Read morePublished on July 23, 2013 by Tom Steele
I bought this laptop last November and have had it for about a year. The laptop Cold Boots in less than 20 seconds with Windows 8 64-bit. Read morePublished on July 22, 2013 by rizwan
I re-ordered this laptop to replace a previous order that arrived dysfunctional (see earlier review). Read morePublished on July 5, 2013 by Liam Casey
I don't like window8,if it setting up window7 and it is so good,but i like it,Play the game is not slowly。Published on May 13, 2013 by peter
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
See the Top Rated Laptops in our Laptop Reviews.