Oil month Automotive HPC Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now SWMTVT18_gno

on February 25, 2011
I bought this after being tired of my office sounding like a server room because of the fan on my last graphics card. Since installing this I've not only enjoyed the silence but the performance as well. Installation was a little less then plug and play because I missed a option which knocked out my sound card. That was remedied with a quick reinstall. I'm not a heavy graphics user but video streaming or local is clean. Google earth is smooth. I'm happy with the purchase.
on March 16, 2013
Not the speediest card in the world but a decent card and a decent value, works fine, silent. I like MSI stuff.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 16, 2012
HAD A PROBLEM GETTING IT TO DOWNLOAD DRIVERS AT FIRST BUT WAS SENT A REPLACEMENT QUICKLY. HAD TO UPGRADE MY OS TO WIN 7 BECAUSE VISTA DRIVERS DON'T WORK PROPERLY.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 22, 2012
LA TARJETAS MSI SON MUY BUENAS, LA IMAGEN, LOS DETALLES, A ESTAS TARJETAS SE COLOCA ADICIONAL UN VENTILADOR Y LA EXPERIENCIA EN LOS JUEGOS ES INCREIBLE
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 21, 2012
This card is decent, but the MSI rebate process is horrible. Don't expect to get one with out jumping through hoops, sending multiple docs through snail mail and having to resend everything. I will NEVER buy an MSI product again.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.