|Screen Size||18.4 inches|
|Max Screen Resolution||1920 x 1080|
|Processor||3.1 GHz Intel Core i7|
|RAM||16 GB DDR4|
|Hard Drive||1024 GB Mechanical Hard Drive|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070|
|Graphics Card Ram Size||16 GB|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||5|
4 Year SquareTrade Laptop Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- What's Covered: Drops; Liquid Damage; Other Accidents; Screen Failure; Electrical Failure;
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
MSI GT83VR TITAN SLI-253 IPS Level 18.4" Hardcore Gaming Laptop GTX 1070 Dual SLI i7-7920HQ 16GB 1TB Windows 10 w/ Built-in Mechanical Keyboard
|Price:||$3,299.00 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$200.00 (6%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Display: 18.4" Full HD WideView IPS-Level | Resolution: 1920x1080
- Processor: Core i7-7920HQ (3.1-4.1GHz) | Graphics Card: Dual GeForce GTX 1070 [SLI] 16G GDDR5 (8GB each)
- RAM: 16GB (8GBx2) DDR4 2400MHz | Hard Drive: 1TB (7200RPM)
- Special features: Cooler Boost Titan | Built-in Mechanical Cherry MX Keyboard | Thunderbolt 3 | True Color Technology | Nahimic 2 Audio Enchancer
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
7th Generation Processor
The 7th generation Intel Core H series processor utilizes a power-efficient microarchitecture, advanced process technologies, and silicon optimizations to deliver faster performance over previous generations.
NVIDIA GTX 10 Series
Unleash your gaming dominance with the revolutionary GPU that turns your mobile rig into a sleek, powerful gaming weapon.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets—driven by NVIDIA VRWorks technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
Cooler Boost Titan
Cooler Boost Titan consists of three enhanced fans. Two Whirlwind Blade with 29 blades plus one 23 blades fan for the GPU and CPU to increase 30% more airflow at same RPM. Independent thermal solution on both CPU and GPU with a total of 15 heat pipes make sure that the overclocked CPU keep its highest performance while maintaining the best SLI graphics output of the mobile platform.
Cooler Boost Titan
Killer Double Shot Pro
The latest and fastest interface Thunderbolt 3 supports up to 40Gbps data transfer rates and dual 4K displays with daisy chain capabilities. Its USB 3.1 ultra speed interface supports up to 5V and 3A current output for charging.
Steel Series Engine 3
During gameplay, SteelSeries Engine 3 serves as your firearm. With SSE3, customize your lighting with multiple backlit colors, program personalized macros, and sync it all through the cloud.
Cherry MX Speed Silver Switches
Cherry’s new MX Speed switches have the best response and tactile feedback with a 1.2mm mechanical actuation, light 45g operation key switches and durable gold contacts. Designed and made by MSI, this masterpiece is now capable of lighting up the dark with multi-color RGB backlighting.
"7th Generation Intel Core i7 Processors
The perfect combination of MSI gaming laptops with 7th Generation Intel Core i7 Processors will give up to 10% better performance for a smoother VR experience.
THE POWER OF GEFORCE GTX 10-SERIES GRAPHICS
MSI is the world’s 1st gaming laptop powered by GeForce GTX 1070 SLI GPU delivering over 50% more performance over single GPU solutions. With new technologies in Cooler Boost, you can game harder and never worry about being throttled. Additionally, the all new Dragon Center offers a 1-Click VR solution to optimize your laptop for VR.
COOLER BOOST TITAN -MAXIMUM COOLING FOR SLI PERFORMANCE
Crush the heat with all new redesigned Whirlwind Blade fans. Dedicated thermal solutions for both the CPU and GPU with a total of 15 heat pipes ensure maximum performance under extreme gaming.
Cherry MX Speed Silver Switches with RGB Multi - color Backlighting
This is the first and onlyy gaming laptop in the world to have a Cherry MX Speed Silver RGB Switches onboard. Cherry’s new MX Speed switches have the best response and tactile feedback with a 1.2mm mechanical actuation, light 45g operation key switches and durable gold contacts.
EXPERIENCE IPS LEVEL COLOR
Don't settle for washed out colors. Experience lifelike gaming visuals with an all new 178 degree wide viewing angle IPS panel.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Video game wise it can handle anything you throw at it. You are rocking two GTX 1080's which with just one alone you're able to handle most games on the market today, but with two you just flattened the playing field. Come at me bro!
2. Screen is huge so you can watch movies or games with enjoyment.
3. The backpack it came with is really spacious with a lot of compartments.
1. The laptop is heavy!
2. Two power bricks with two plug prongs to plug in to the outlet. This one surprised me most because what we are usually used to with computers today we use only one plug prong, but this one requires two! Not even the most powerful desktop gaming PC uses two plug prongs. So that is a major let down with this laptop here. Not only will it take up more space it will add extra weight. Another thing I want to mention is that the adapter the power bricks connect to to the laptop is very rigid. You don't have much flexibility with the cable to the computer which makes it tough to position the laptop the way you want. You need adequate room in the back so that the adapter is flat out horizontal.
3. Windows 10. Personally I never did like windows 10. I was always a windows 7 guy, so with this change I was not 100% glad. There are hardware in this laptop that only works with windows 10 drivers so with that you kind of have no choice. Windows 7 is no longer being supported especially for DirectX 12 future wise.
4. The numpad. As much as I understand that the usual mouse track pad had to be put somewhere because of the design of the keyboard and everything I almost feel that this laptop could have done without it. I would have rather had the numpad be like the rest of the keyboard with depression buttons I can actually feel with my fingers instead of some digital flat surface.
All in all the laptop is great. I mostly bought this for gaming. I am mostly on the go with the job I am working and needed something that I can take with me and satisfy my gaming urge when the need arises, plus i needed an upgrade from my previous Lenovo Y580. The laptop will handle whatever you throw at it. If you can handle the weight, and the two prong large power supplies plus whatever I mentioned in cons and love the fact that you can handle any game on the market with over 60 FPS on a large screen then by all means purchase this monstrosity of a Desk-laptop computer and put all your fears behind you because you won't need another gaming computer for the next 20 years!
Aside from minor issues with the software, the performance of this laptop is outstanding. The cooling solution is sufficient for the hardware used, and the many features leaves me a very satisfied customer.
The hardware inside this is very impressive, with a cooling solution that keeps up with the heat these powerful cards put out. I've had a couple minor problems with the keyboard, they keys don't stick, but occasionally I'll have a string of the same letter mid sentence. I've had to send my laptop back to have some issues with the memory checked, but the customer support has been incredibly prompt and helpful, going above and beyond what I've come to expect from other companies. However, after having my laptop sent back to me with a re-install of my operating system, they forgot to re-install the drivers for the numpad, so that function doesn't work at all any more. MSI's "Dragon Center" which is used with certain features of the laptop also weren't installed, so I've had to go in and correct that myself. My steel series keyboard (The one built into the laptop) needed an update before it could even be recognized by its own program, insisting it was disconnected even though it's built into the computer.
Aside from these rather minor issues, the laptop performance wise is incredible. With Dragon Center you are able to change your OC on your processor with a keyboard combination. The sound quality is great, has the capability to be loud, while still being crystal clear, which is not something I'm used to having from built-in speakers. The keyboard is individually backlit from each key, and can be customized with the built in Steelseries Engine 3. The keyboard also has a nice feel to it, although different from Blue or Green switches that I'm used to.
also the number keys on the mouse pad sometimes dont work properly but to my understanding thats a software issue
Let me start by saying that I love the portability of this laptop. When I travel to class with it, I have to buckle it up in my car for fear that it may fly through the window in an event of a crash. The keyboard is AMAZING. Love the backlighting. As one who suffers from epilepsy, I find it kind that MSI gives me multiple presets for the RGB keyboard.
The performance leaves much to be desired, though. Coming from the Macbook Air, I was hoping that this could play Minecraft with Ultra settings, but unfortunately, I can only run on low to medium before I go under 100,000fps.'
Overall, this laptop looks dope at Starbucks. The baristas always ask me about it. Once, they even got my name correct on my drink! This laptop will help your pull game with those females too. Just offer them a chance to touch your Titan and BOOM! Panty dropper.
Good laptop. :D