|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||4|
MSI Pro Series Intel X299 LGA 2066 DDR4 USB 3.1 SLI ATX Motherboard (X299 Raider)
|Processor Socket||LGA 2066|
|RAM Memory Size||DDR4|
|Chipset Type||Intel X299|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Supports Intel Core X-Series Processor Family for LGA2066 Socket. Dimensions: 12 inches x 9.6 inches (30.5 cm x 24.3 cm)
- Supports DDR4-4266+(OC) Memory
- M.2 Shield: Keep M.2 SSDs safe while preventing throttling, making them run cooler & faster
- VR Ready: best virtual reality experience without latency, reduces motion sickness
- Gaming LAN powered by Intel
This product is available as Renewed.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Cooling your PC is essential for reliable performance. We've made sure to include enough fan headers with full control to allow you to cool your system to the max. MSI fan headers automatically detect fans running in DC or PWM mode for optimal tuning of fan speeds and silence. Hysteresis also makes your fans spin up fluently to make sure your system stays silent, no matter what.
Professional Sound Quality
Get the most immersive sound experience. MSI Audio Boost delivers the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. This lets you enjoy breathtaking, game-changing sound to create the most dynamic soundscapes.
Stable, Secure & Fast Networking
Optimized for professional and multimedia use, this generation comes equipped with a high quality network solution ready to serve you with 24/7 reliability when transferring big data.
Apps To Greatly Improve Efficiency
With years of experience in creating performance enhancing tools that are easy to use, only the highest quality applications are at your disposal. Use these tools to get the most out of your motherboard and time spent.
Immerse Yourself Into Virtual Worlds
Integrating the very best of cutting edge technologies on MSI hardware provides a smooth VR ride. Through joint efforts with major VR brands, combined with unique MSI features geared to VR, MSI brings gamers and VR professionals a vivid and realistic experience in which content truly comes alive.
Compare with similar items
Combining quality you can rely on with top performance and clever business solutions are key aspects of the MSI X299 RAIDER motherboard. Engineered to gratify even the most demanding professional, these motherboards will fit in any PC. Making your life easier and supporting your business with super stable, reliable and long-lasting top performance.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only downside is that the backplate does not fit on my Inwin 303. A full 5MM too wide which I thought might be my case not conforming to standards however atleast 2 other boards backplates (I/O shield) have fit without issue.
Had the backplate actually fit it would be a 5/5 no problem.
Top reviews from other countries
I sent it back for a full refund.
Few things you CAN do with this motherboard:
1. Remove the existing Intel-Wifi card from M.2 connector and replace with any Broadcom based wifi card for easy Hackintosh.
2. Run SLI/Crossfire with both the GPUs running on x16
3. Remove default NVMe heatsink completely and use your own heatsink for NVMe drives.
4. Add Thunderbolt 3 PCIe card for Thunderbolt 3 support obviously.
5. Add 4 RAM modules of same speed to run on Quad Channel memory.
6. Make a perfect Hackintosh if you follow internet tutorials.
1. This motherboard is a poor overclocker because of insufficient cooling for VRMs (Voltage Regulator Modules). All of internet says to avoid this motherboard if you want to set overclocking records.
2. Slow POST bootup with NVMe drives.
3. 1st M.2 slot for NVMe comes under the GPU... I mean seriously What The Frack? Who designs this nonsense?
4. Factory BIOS is unstable and needs to be updated to latest one from MSI website as soon as possible.
Few tips to enjoy pure UEFI booting experience:
1. Update to latest BIOS (v1.80 as of May 2018) and reset to factory defaults. Reboot.
2. In BIOS Disable CSM
3. Enable Windows 8/10 WHQL support
4. Fastboot Enable. (Don't enable MSI Fastboot. You loose access to BIOS most of the times because boot process becomes too fast to press Del to enter setup.)
4. For Hackintosh, BIOS -> OC Settings -> CPU settings -> CFG Lock -> Disable
Once up and running, everything is stable.
Rock and roll
The board is fast. One can tune it well and work excellent.