|RAM||32 GB DDR3 1066|
MSI Computer Corp. ATX DDR3 1066 LGA 1150 Motherboards Z87 MPOWER SP
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- CPU: LGA1150 Supports 4th Generation Intel Core i7/ i5/ i3/ Pentium/ Celeron Processors, FSB 100MHz
- Chipset: Intel Z87 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR3-3000(OC)/ 2800/ 2667/ 2600/ 2400/ 2200/ 2133/ 2000/ 1866/ 1600/ 1333/ 1066 DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Buffered, Max Capacity of 32GB
- Slots: 3x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (run at x16/x0/x0 or x8/x8/x0?or x8/x4/x4), 4x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots
- SATA: 8x SATA3 Ports, Six Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10; 1x mSATA3 Port
- Ports: 8x USB 3.0 Ports (6 rear,?2 via header), 8x USB 2.0 Ports (2 rear, 6 via headers), 1x PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse Combo Port, 2x?HDMI Ports, 1x Display Port, 1x Optical S/PDIF Out, 1x RJ45 LAN Port, Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Connector: 1x 24pin ATX Power Connector, 1x 8pin ATX 12V Power Connector
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
ASUS Q87M-E/CSM DDR3 1600 LGA 1150 Motherboard
ASUS DDR3 1333 LGA 1150 Motherboard P9D-C/4L
GIGABYTE GA-N3050N GSM PLUS Motherboard & CPU Combo
ASRock Rack Motherboard H87WSA-DL
Asus ROG MAXIMUS VIII HERO LGA1151 DDR4 M.2 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.1 Type A Type C Intel Z170 ATX Motherboard
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$9.99||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||SpaceBound||E Stars LLC||Amazon.com||UnbeatableSale, Inc||Never-MSRP|
|Chipset Type||intel_z87_express||—||—||Intel Z170||—||Intel Z170|
|Processor (CPU) Model Socket||LGA 1150||LGA 1156||LGA 1150||NA||LGA 1150||LGA 1151|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 12.5 x 9.6 in||2.03 x 10.24 x 10.63 in||3.07 x 13.43 x 11.06 in||8.74 x 7.08 x 2.55 in||12 x 9.6 x 2 in||13.1 x 2.9 x 11.1 in|
|Item Weight||4.5 lbs||5.24 lbs||3.3 lbs||1.68 lbs||3 lbs||1.76 lbs|
|Memory Slots Available||4||4||4||—||4||4|
|Ram Memory Maximum Size||—||—||—||8 GB||—||64 GB|
|RAM Technology||DDR3 1066||DDR3 1600||DDR3 1333||SO-DIMM||DDR3 1333||DDR4|
|Supported Motherboard||ATX||Micro ATX||ATX||mini_itx||—||atx|
|Total Pci Slots Free||0||2||6||—||—||4|
|Total SATA Ports||8||6||2||—||—||—|
MSI Z87 MPOWER SP LGA1150/ Intel Z87/ DDR3/ 3-Way Crossfire & 2-Way SLI/ SATA3&USB3.0/ A&GbE/ ATX Motherboard
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For the price i highly recommend this mainboard than others that are in the market
Been several months now and the MOBO works like a charm, discovered that it have a setting by default that do a "mini" overclock to the CPU. I pair it with an i5 4670k 3.3GHz, this mobo (with OC genie OFF) goes from 3.3GHz to 3.6GHz as needed by the pc its not constant.
Also recently bought a CPU cooler (Cooler Master 212 Evo) and turn on Overclock Genie to test it and it goes to 3.9Ghz almost 4.0GHz very easily with no complications about the clock speed and the other tech stuff so to someone like me that doesn't know how to overclock is really great. The temp is not that different than without the OC genie only goes like 2~4º up
Also: The AMD R9 290 is not listed on the compatibility list. But I have one installed and it does work.