Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: MSI AMD Radeon HD 7770 1GB GDDR5 DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort PCI-Express Video Card R7770-PMD1GD5
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on January 24, 2013
MSI AMD Radeon HD R7770 GPU Card.
This GPU is excellent quality and has high performance in every way.
Scored a 7.6 in Gaming Graphics and Aero.
I play BF3,BF4,Farcry 3 etc. Easily on High settings with great FPS.
I would sincerely recommend not over-clocking any GPU card. This card runs perfect at 1000Mhz Core Clock and at 1125Mhz Core Memory(default) all on Med-High Settings under custom in BF3.I disabled shadow effects and view distance raised it to 90(its max distance I believe).

Furthermore,from experience leave MSI Afterburner uninstalled at all cost -due to it using other Server Resources which degrade the performance and bandwidth or your GPU card and etc., hardware.
And at idle this GPU Card stays at 23 Celsius. Load around 38 to 45 maybe. Which is outstanding. Just check on boot-up in Catalyst Control Center under AMD Overdrive to see your idle temps, in-game etc... -mine are 23 Celsius as I stated. Also choose option: Adaptive or Multisampling.Do not use Super Multisampling which is offered -for stability reason's.
Overall, I've seen Superior Performance in every game.I chose performance in all areas in catalyst which improves my needs perfectly, as well as high performance on Windows Settings.

And the Seller(MSI)is very efficient with fast shipping and
proper packaging,manual guide,CD,etc. This card outperforms the GTX 550Ti benchmarks btw. I had this card prior to this purchase.

Definitely recommend this card for any Gamer,Bluray,HDMI,Dual Monitor user's etc..

**Update: 02-19-2013 Switched to a Hitachi HDTV (PTV) 60" Flat Panel as my Monitor and I do not use the recommended resolution settings of: 1920x1080. I use resolution: 1280x720 which works perfectly on this 60"HDTV screen.I hooked up to this GPU Card with a HDMI to HDMI Cord(6ft). Along with an HDMI Switcher bought off here at Amazon as well.
This GPU Card still performs just as top notch still,and I bought the refurbished card.
Gaming and Internet is amazing on a 60" HDTV. :)

**Update: 06-19-2013
Still performing as a brand new card in all way's.:)
Great card! Highly recommended!:)

**Update: 05-26-2014
Bought a new MSi B85M-P33 Military Mobo, and bought a new CPU G3420 @ 3.2Ghz and set this card in it. I decided to reapply fresh thermal paste(since been over a year,but did not need it at all)before sitting this in my new board.
This card is still working flawlessly.
on April 5, 2014
My current monitor is only 1366x768. With that little resolution, this card paired with an FX 6300 has maxed out Fable TLC and Oblivion.. old games. Nothing to complain about so far.
When I get a better monitor and have Skyrim up and running I might give this another star.

:EDIT:
This runs Skyrim on max settings no problem. Good enough for me, fifth star added. I'm lovin' this card

--Update--
@4080x768 this runs:
Skyrim on High (where's the fps meter?)
Wow on High, 12fps on Ultra
EVE on High, 20fps Ultra
on December 30, 2013
I had bought this card hoping to get better performance on Minecraft an LoL. I was a bit worried that my 300w PSU couldn't handle this card. When I had tested it, it worked on minecraft by improving my fps over 70! When I had tested it on LoL, there were some graphical issues but I just needed to update the drivers. BF3 ultra 50 fps. Buy this card.
on September 17, 2012
I'm using this on an HTPC with a secondary gaming role. Combined with a i3-2100 and playing at 1080p, this card can play games like Skyrim with close to max settings at 1080p. Plays most current titles fairly well but does so quietly and on a fairly low power PSU.
Plenty of reviews out there on hd 7770's so yo can see what titles it can play and at what settings but the I really needed a small quiet card that would not tax my 380w PSU.
on October 15, 2014
Love this, had some issues getting everything going since I already had another much older card in the system. After several software updates and restarts it finally stabilized and now I have 4 monitors setup at 1080p. Bought the card after the review on Tom's Hardware... pretty reliable source.
on July 10, 2014
At this point in time most games are not really taking graphical leaps like they used to, this thing can pretty much handle it all. I had a game called Farcry Blooddragon that struggles on the cut scenes, but this fixed that.
on May 18, 2015
I had such a bad experience with this. Foolish me trying to save a couple bucks I bought it "used-but works great". I have the model just older than this one and it's been a work horse, but this one kept having big pauses and freezes and resets. Finally at 45 days it stopped working at all. It was impossible to get it returned beyond the 30 days. For that use ebay, they will do charge backs months after the return date has expired. It sticks the seller, bad, but now I know all this first hand. Not sure if I'd buy this new, this is getting even further behind in performance as the newer models are much faster.
on March 12, 2014
Product as described. Installed card with drivers from installation disc with no issue. I multi box two different games and average 50-70 fps on high to max settings. Had the card for over a week now and have not seen the temperature get above 48 degrees celcius while gaming. Going to upgrade the drivers tonight and ill update the review if anything changes.
on October 24, 2013
Capable video card for the price, the fan is very quiet. Not top of the line but have not had any problems playing starcraft 2 with 60+ frames per second. I did notice a little slow down in one test in the latest 3dmark but all others were great.
on March 15, 2014
I got this item on some form of re-stock sale which indicates that somebody found something wrong with it. I installed it and it runs just fine here. Latest drivers have to be downloaded which is common for any card. Works with every app/game I threw at it.