|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
MSI Pro Solution Intel Z170A LGA 1151 DDR4 USB 3.1 ATX Motherboard (Z170A PC Mate)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Chipset: Intel Z170 Express
- Memory: 4x DDR4-3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400/ 2133 MHz DIMM Slots, Dual Channel, ECC, Unbuffered, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots (run at x16, x16/ x4), 3x PCI-Express 3.0 x1 Slots, 2x PCI Slots
- Multi-Graphics: Supports AMD 2-Way CrossFireX Technology
- SATA: 6x SATA3 Ports (2-ports reserved for SATA Express Port), Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10; 1x SATA Express Port (PCI-Express 3.0 x2)
- LAN: Realtek RTL8111H Gigabit Ethernet Controller
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||$35.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||DealsPro1||Ersazza||OneDealOutlet Online||Amazon.com||Warehouse Deal Express|
|Chipset Type||Intel Z170||Intel Z270||Intel Z170||Intel Z97||Intel Z270||Intel Z170|
|Processor (CPU) Model Socket||LGA 1151||LGA 1151||LGA 1151||LGA 1150||LGA 1151||LGA 1151|
|Item Dimensions||8.9 x 12 x 3.7 in||10.63 x 13.78 x 3.11 in||9.6 x 12 x 3.7 in||3 x 14 x 11 in||2.09 x 10.36 x 12.92 in||11 x 13 x 3 in|
|Item Weight||4 lbs||3.8 lbs||3.45 lbs||1.98 lbs||2.35 lbs||2.6 lbs|
|Memory Slots Available||4||4||4||4||4||4|
|Ram Memory Maximum Size||64 GB||64 GB||64 GB||32 GB||64 GB||64 GB|
|RAM Technology||DDR4||SDRAM||DDR4||DDR3 1066||DDR4||DDR4|
|Total Pci Slots Free||2||—||4||2||—||—|
|Total SATA Ports||—||—||—||6||—||—|
MSI Z170A PC MATE LGA1151/ Intel Z170/ DDR4/ 2-Way CrossFireX/ SATA3&USB3.1/ M.2&SATA Express/ A&GbE/ ATX Motherboard
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*NOTE: Please be aware that this motherboard does not support use of integrated graphics. So anyone looking for a cheaper board to use the integrated Intel graphics with, DO NOT use this board. It will not work with integrated graphics, you must have a GPU of some kind. There are no display outputs built into the motherboard
The most outstanding are:
* OC Option: Only press button will you have a boost for your work.
* Compatibility: DDR4 until 3200Mhz and 64GB, PCI and PCI-E reuses some componens as wifi cards, sound cars and more.
* Mount an SLI
* Port M2, SATA Express for fast drives.
* Solid and durable components
* Diagnostic Led: Your CPU or VGA or RAM fail, detect it fast.
* VGA - DVI - HDMI conectors dont throw away your old monitor
My PC Configuration:
* Core I5 6500 @3.2Ghz
* MSI Z170 PC MATE
* Corsair CX500M
* 16 GB DDR4 @2400Mhz
* SSD 240GB ADATA
* MSI R7 370X Gaming
Now also there was no shortage or discomfort to assemble the product.
Z170 good compared to other products in the eyes stand out or show such a board is not pretty. Just a Home Essentials products.
But first I have to talk to the sales amount has bought into the heart. There is no regret.
It supports memory up to 3200 DIMM Slots.
OC is very simple, it is possible to set up a simple setting in the menu .OC 3200MHz.
Usb keyboard and mouse are separately provided only pity perfect together
- USB C
- Simple BIOS UI
- Easy to understand overclocking tools
- SLI Support
- When XMP is tuned on, an annoying LED on the motherboard is also turned on
Intel core i7 6700k at 4.4
16GB DDR4 memory at 2400
512GB Sandisk SSD