- lightweight, portable
- comfortable keyboard that is easy to type on
- Material on lid captures and displays every single fingerprint - impossible to keep clean, looks dirty within 30 seconds
- Speakers are so weak it's hard to hear even at max volume, audio quality is bad
- webcam image quality is awful, i had a better cam on my motorola razr
- battery life is nowhere near advertised - laptop barely lasts 4 hours doing mundane tasks (word/excel docs, outlook emails)
- comes with a dozen preinstalled bloatware programs from MSI. one of these programs is set to run on startup, but is not installed properly, and asks me to install it from the Microsoft App Store every time i turn on the PC. impossible to disable.
- charger emits a horrible high-pitched whining noise while plugged in.
- 4K screen does not look impressive at all. a dull, washed out viewing experience.
- severe graphics defect - while using PC, the screen suddenly turns black and starts flashing colorful bars. lasts between a few seconds to a few minutes, laptop is not usable during this problem.
- screen stopped displaying colors correctly - today, everything has a yellow tint and a pink/purple shadow. watching youtube videos feels like a bad acid trip
- laptop sometimes decides it cannot wake up from sleep. will send into sleep mode with a good amount of battery left, and upon return PC refuses to wake up. forced to hard reboot.
- auto sleep settings don't work while laptop is plugged in. set to sleep after 30 mins, laptop stays awake all night.