|RAM||32 GB DDR3 2400;DDR3 2133;DDR3 1066;DDR3 1333;DDR3 1600;DDR3 2000|
|Number of USB 2.0 Ports||2|
|Number of USB 3.0 Ports||2|
MSI Z77A-G41 PCi Express GEN3 Click Blos II Military Class Mainboard.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CPU: LGA1155; Supports 3rd Generation Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron Processors
- Chipset: Intel Z77
- Memory: 4x 240pin DDR3-2667(OC)/2400(OC)/2133(OC)/1866(OC)/1600/1333/1066 DIMM Slots; Dual Channel; Max Capacity?of 32 GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot, 1x PCI-Express 2.0 x16 Slot (runs at x4), 2x PCI-Express 2.0 x1 Slots, 2 x PCI slots
- SATA: 2x SATA3 Ports, 4x SATA2 Ports; Supports AHCI/RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- Ports: 8x USB 2.0 Ports (4 rear, 4via headers); 4x USB 3.0 Ports (2 rear,?2via header); 1x PS/2 Keyboard Port; 1x PS/2 Mouse Port; 1x RJ45 LAN Port;1x HDMI; 1x VGA Port; Audio I/O Jacks
- Power Connector: 1x 24-pin ATX Power Connector; 1x 8-pin ATX 12VPower Connector
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
- PCIe x16 3.0: faster for my GPU
- SATA 6GBps x 2 << definitely a pro for my SSD and HDD
- older style PCI slots still available
- UEFI Bios ("Click Bios II) which allows for larger than 2.1tb hard drives to be recognized... Windows 7 instantly recognized my 3tb HDD
- Click Bios II which allows you to control BIOS features from within windows, and excellent feature for sure, you can even flash your BIOS from within windows which is awesome... even my older MSI motherboard has this feature using MSI live update 5.
- RAM slots are a little too close to the CPU, my heatsink covers two of the slots up, so I had to be sure to install my RAM before I mounted the heatsink, but if I ever need to replace RAM, I'll have to completely remove my heatsink, which would include removing thermal compound, cleaning CPU and heatsink, and then reapplying it all... JUST to replace the RAM.
- Only 2 SATA 6GBps slots... a downer, but still nice to have the two.
- I'm sure people still have ps2 mice and keyboards... but I don't see this as a neccessity... USB keyboards and mice are generally plug and play these days... even my wireless keyboard and mouse worked with this motherboard on first startup.
In the end my situation my have been isolated,and this board is good for the price (you get what you pay for).
I was easily able to over clock to 4.0GHz with the BIOS menu, and so far this motherboard has lasted for 6 months without any problems.
However, if you are looking for the cheapest possible Z77 motherboard, I'm pretty sure this is it. And it does the job well as a basic board. I purchased a Intel Pentium G870 to go with this, and it's running smoothly. I needed a dedicated machine for doing VHS video capture, able to support Windows XP so I can use an old ATI All-In-Wonder PCI card, and the motherboard had all the necessary XP drivers from MSI.
My only gripe is that this motheboard doesn't like having USB storage devices plugged into the USB 3.0 ports during boot... it shows an error code in the corner and hangs. Remove the drive... it boots fine. You CAN boot from a USB stick in a 2.0 port, and I installed windows XP from a usb stick, actually.
Originally had XP on a Corsair F60 SSD, but realized XP doesn't support TRIM, so I switched for an older 250GB WD Caviar. Both drives worked fine.
Also, mouse support is buggy on the UEFI BIOS... just use the keyboard and you'll be fine though.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Did not work with my CPU but CPU worked in original board before and another board after. Fix did not work but that's the breaks. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Austin Cramer Adams
Had it for a year so far and its working without any problems.Published 13 months ago by Jamar A. Joyner
I would highly recommend this motherboard to anyone thinking about doing a build.Published 18 months ago by Jacob
My first MSI motherboard, had a different brand for same Intel 7 new build and lots of problems...this thing has been "rock stable". Don't think I'll go to another brand. Read morePublished 22 months ago by Bernhard L. Tebbens
This motherboard does exactly what I wanted it to. I have loaded it with 16Mb memory and used the two PCI express slots for video cards giving me the four monitors I wanted. Read morePublished on June 24, 2014 by Brian McLaughlin
It's a good buy, I am enjoying it. Arrived on time and I am very satisfied with it. Working well.Published on June 24, 2014 by O. S. Oshodiglover
Man this board is awesome. Easy install, loaded with pre configured drivers, and blazing fast. A+++ for sure. Great ProductPublished on January 28, 2014 by Ryan