MSP430 USB Programmer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Includes programmer and 6 pin programming cable
- Cross platform driver support for Windows, Linux, and Mac OS
- Full MSPGCC GNU and TinyOS toolchain support
- Standard 6 pin, 0.1" header interface
- Powered from the USB bus with 3.3V target supply output (up to 400mA)
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The MSP430-PROG is a USB bootstrap loader (BSL) programmer for the Texas Instruments MSP430 microprocessor. For designs where low cost or small form factor prohibit the integration of custom programming logic or a large JTAG header, the MSP430-PROG enables in-system programming by including a single 6 pin header in the target device design. Designed to work with the cross platform MSPGCC toolchain, the MSP430-PROG provides an open source, cross platform alternative to platform dependent development tools for the MSP430 microprocessor.