MSR Fury Tent
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ripstop nylon
- Two-person Fury tent intended for mountaineering expeditions; double-wall strength and stability, with small footprint that requires minimal platform prep on slopes and ridges
- Lightweight, packable structure weighs just over six pounds, yet has roomy, hooped vestibule and generous 45-inch interior peak height and large rear window
- New pole clips are stronger and easier to set up in winds; color-coded clips work with window and fly vents to add ventilation between rain fly and canopy
- 36-square-foot floor area, nine-square-foot vestibule, 18-cubic-foot vestibule volume, 76-cubic-foot tent volume, and 45-inch interior peak height; measures seven by 20 inches (W x D) packed
- Includes limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty; made in Seattle, WA
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our lightest, extreme condition double wall; ideal for pitching with limited space. Capacity: 2, Min weight: 2.78kg/6lbs 2oz, Floor + Vestibule:3.3+0.8sq m/36+9 sq ft, Interior peak: 114cm/45in, Livible Volume: 2152+510L/76+18 cu ft
MSR's two-person Fury tent is purpose-built for mountaineering expeditions, and offers double-wall strength and stability, with a small footprint that requires minimal platform prep on slopes and ridges. The lightweight, packable structure weighs just over six pounds, yet has a roomy, hooped vestibule and generous 45-inch interior peak height and large rear window, so the space feels larger than it is. Excellent cross-ventilation keeps the tent's interior fresh, as well.
A 45-inch interior height offers surprising head room for a compact backpacker's tent.
- Stout Structure: Advanced geometry and reinforced guy-out points provide security in the worst conditions
- New Pole Clips: Stronger and easier to set up in winds, color-coded clips work with window and fly vents to add ventilation between the rain fly and canopy
- Gear Storage: Large hooped vestibule allows for maximum usability and gear storage
- Superior Ventilation: Large, rear mesh window and dual-zip front door provide excellent cross ventilation
- Additional Features: DuraShield-coated fabrics and taped bathtub floor, large vestibule, four internal pockets, multiple reflective guy points, small footprint for tight spaces
- Freestanding, one-door, two-person tent
- Six-pound, two-ounce minimum weight
- Seven-pound packed weight
- Two-pound, seven-ounce body weight
- One-pound, 14-ounce fly weight
- One-pound, 14-ounce frame weight
- 36-square-foot floor area
- Nine-square-foot vestibule
- 18-cubic-foot vestibule volume
- 76-cubic-foot tent volume
- 45-inch interior peak height
- Measures seven by 20 inches (W x D) packed
- Four DAC poles
- Ten stakes
- 40-denier nylon ripstop fly with 1,500mm Durashield polyurethane and silicone coating
- 40-denier ripstop nylon canopy
- 20-denier nylon no-see-um mesh
- 40-denier nylon floor with 10,000mm Durashield polyurethane and DWR coating
MSR products include a limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
MSR is part of a company named Cascade Designs, started by three friends and former Boeing engineers -- Jim Lea, Neil Anderson, and John Burroughs -- who were laid off from the aeronautics giant in 1971. Outdoor enthusiasts looking for the next great gear idea, they went on to design the world's first self-inflating mattress, the Therm-A-Rest. Today, Cascade Designs remains a private, family-owned company that has grown to be one of the most respected outdoor manufacturers in the world.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Legal DisclaimerTent is sold as-is
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In the following links you can see photos of the tent while I was using it in extreme conditions during a trekking trip in "Sierra Nevada del Cocuy", in Colombia: