Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
MSR Evo 22 Snowshoe
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unibody Traction: Steel traction rails and brake bars molded directly into snowshoe decks provide a secure and lasting grip
- Essential Security: DuoFit bindings deliver ample, freeze-proof and glove-friendly security, easily accommodating a wide range of footwear.
- All-Condition Adaptability: Modular Flotation tails (sold seperately) allow you the maneuverability of a smaller shoe in packed conditions with the added, on-demand flotation.
- Weight per pair: 3 lbs 9 oz / 1.63 k
- Made in the USA and Ireland
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Shown: Evo 22 - Mineral
Evo 22 Snowshoes
Sizing / Weight (unisex):
- 22 in (3 lb 7 oz)
- Colors: Red, Blue, Mineral
MSR Evo Snowshoes
Legendary dependability built for the trail.
Our classic Evo snowshoes remain a favorite of snowshoers around the world, delivering MSR’s legendary dependability, built for the trail. With traction bars molded into its UniBody deck, it offers the essential grip needed for even modest slopes in less than ideal conditions. We hold it to the same standard for stability and control, and the weather-resistant, DuoFit binding delivers that in spades on rolling terrain, making this the hands-down best value going for trail walking and all-condition day use.
- UniBody Deck with Integrated Traction
- DuoFit Bindings
- Classic Crampons
|Load:||Up to 180 lbs / Up to 80 kilos||Up to 180 lbs / Up to 80 kilos|
|Load w/ Tails (sold seperately):||Up to 250 lbs / Up to 114 kilos||Up to 250 lbs / Up to 114 kilos|
|Footwear Size Range:||4.5 M - 15 M / 35.5 - 49.5||4.5 M - 15 M / 35.5 - 49.5|
|Weight Per Pair:||3 lbs 9 oz / 1.63 k||4 lbs 1 oz / 1.84 k|
|Which model is right for you?||Be it a casual day trip close to home or a multi-day traverse through the frozen expanses of the Yellowstone Basin, Trail snowshoes are built for maximum efficiency across rolling terrain.||Ascent snowshoes are the first choice of professionals, alpinists and everyday explorers alike–anyone needing to get from point A to point B, regardless of what lies between.|
Evo 22 Features:
Our classic and proven DuoFit binding delivers essential security for rolling terrain. Like all MSR bindings its freez-resistant, glove friendly design provides lightweight, packable performance.
Evo Unibody Deck
Steel traction rails and brake bars molded directly into the snowshoe's deck deliver essential security for flat and rolling terrain.
Evo Modular Flotation tails add 6-inch of on-demand flotation to any Evo snowshoe. Simply slide them on and twist down the adjustment knob for added flotation in deep snow, or when carrying a heavier pack (tails sold separately).
Precision Engineering Inspired By Unruly Dreamers
For 40 years, the MSR brand has stood for cutting-edge backcountry-gear engineering. Our passionate fusion of mountaineering and engineering has led to a succession of groundbreaking products—from stoves, tents, and snowshoes to cookware, water filters, purifiers and camp towels—that have revolutionized the outdoor industry.
MSR's classic Evo snowshoes remain a favorite of snowshoers around the world, delivering MSR's legendary dependability, built for the trail. With traction bars molded into its UniBody deck, it offers the essential grip needed for even modest slopes in less than ideal conditions. They hold it to the same standard for stability and control, and the weather-resistant, DuoFit binding delivers that in spades on rolling terrain, making this the hands-down best value going for trail walking and all-condition day use.
- Steel traction rails and brake bars molded directly into snowshoe decks provide a secure and lasting grip
- DuoFit bindings deliver ample, freeze-proof and glove-friendly security, easily accommodating a wide range of footwear.
- Modular Flotation tails allow you the maneuverability of a smaller shoe in packed conditions with the added, on-demand flotation of optional, 6-inch (15-cm) tails
- For powder trekking or carrying heavier loads, the tail additions are an ideal solution
- Weight: 3 lbs 10 oz (1.64 k)
- Dimensions: 22.2 in (56.5 cm) L x 8.2 in (20.3 cm) W
- Footwear Size Range: 4.5 M - 15 M (35.5 - 49.5 EU)
Style: Base | Color: Dark Blue
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What is your size?
I weigh about 185 without a pack, and am 5'10", and my wife weighed maybe 105 pounds on a good day without a pack.
How deep of snow can these go in?
We were hiking on about 3 or 4 feet of snow I found out, after taking them off thinking I didn't need them, and then almost immediately sinking one like up to my crotch. It turned out, we were actually snow shoeing over a creek when I did that, because I could look through the hole I made at the water rushing under the leg sized hole in the snow....
How heavy are they:
They are light enough to just strap to your pack when you don't THINK you need them...
Why buy these over cheaper brands?
They are made in the USA, and are guaranteed, and I have personally tried them!
In a word, these work. We were walking over creeks, up very steep snowy embankments, etc.
Get the flotation tails also!
If you want to see them in action, type "Mark Daniel Imaging" into youtube, and look for "Durango Colorado, and the Narrow Gauge rail on my channel.
Beware: A lot of is made of where you snowshoe and the conditions in the place when buying. I feel like a lot of reviews and recommendation are for the deep powder white conditions of Colorado and similar. This worked for me on the East Coast. If I was going to CO, I'd probably get a bigger, fancier one. In the East Coast around NY and souther VT it seems it can still be cold but deep snow is rare.
I am going to order the tails! Winter - I am ready for you! :-)