- Product Dimensions: 11 x 5 x 4 inches ; 1 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 14.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B000FISRUC
- Item model number: MSR
- Average Customer Review: 281 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,801 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
MSR Dromedary Bag
|Price:||$39.94 - $49.95|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Abrasion-resistant 1,000D fabric can handle everything from freezing to boiling, and is now hydrophobic and lighter than before
- New food-grade lining ensures better tasting water
- New lower-profile 3-in-1 cap lets you fill, drink, and pour with greater ease
- Streamlined webbing and new grommet locations improve pack attachment and hanging
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
DECENT FEATURES of the MSR Dromedary Bag Heavy-Duty: Abrasion-resistant Cordura nylon, laminated with food-grade polyurethane can handle everything from freezing to boiling Versatile: 3-in-1 cap lets you fill, drink, and pour with ease Easy to Fill: Handle makes filling bags easy No-Hassle Attachment: Perimeter webbing allows for convenient pack attachment and hanging The SPECS for 2 Liter Weight: 6.3 oz / 179 g Dimension: 8" x 16.5" / 20 x 42 cm The SPECS for 4 Liter Weight: 8.7 oz / 247 g Dimension: 10" x 19" / 25 x 48 cm The SPECS for 6 Liter Weight: 10 oz / 284 g Dimension: 13.5" x 23.5" / 34 x 60 cm This product can only be shipped within the United States. Please don't hate us.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The dromedary attaches to the msr miniworks, gaurdian, hydroflow, and any other filters with wide mouth bottle adapters. I like that it can be hung from a tree for easy pouring as well. It is exceedingly more durable than camelbaks or other plastic bladders.
i have used the 2L version of this for years and they are awesome. for hunting im using the 10L for camp water with an inline gravity type filter setup. you can also leave it sitting in the sun all day and clean yourself off with some warm water. these are the best bladder bags i have found. never used the Dromelites, as i read mixed reviews on them. ill take a few extra ounces of weight for durability.
as soon as my refund gets processed for the faulty bag, ill have another one coming. MSR gear is some of the finest.
This bag is heavy duty, with the lined canvas exterior that is thin but very strong almost like leather.
Only con to this bag is that you have to open it up and let the inside lining "cure" for a few days to get the chemical smell out of it. I opened mine up and put a hydration bag hanger inside to keep it open. I rinsed it out very thoroughly with clean water a couple times, then let it sit out in the sun in the backyard for the day. I store it with the cap off, and after just a couple days the smell is almost gone entirely. I'll probably rinse and air cure it one more time before my next outing.
Most recent customer reviews
This review is for the older bags with the pointed ends.
In Arizona we say, “Hydrate or Die!Read more