Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
MSR Flex 4 Cook Set
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full-featured cook system for groups of 4 or more
- Includes a large 5.3Liter dual-handle hard-anodized aluminum pot with a strainer lid for cooking big meals and boiling water
- Second pot is a 3.2 Liter non-stick aluminum sauce pan with a removable handle and strainer lid
- Serve meals in the four deep dish plates and four stainless steel mugs.
- The entire set nests together saving valuable space in your pack or car
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is MSR's highest capacity, full-featured cook system for groups of 4 or more. With its big, hard-anodized 5.3L pot and 3.2L nonstick pan, you can fix a feast for the whole posse on a road trip, while its compact nested design makes it a great option for big river and group backpack trips, as well. You get an extra Strainer Lid for maximum efficiency, plus plates and mugs for four.
Color: One Color | Size: One Size
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
April 7th - I had such high hopes for this lightweight set. One camping trip, 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner as we had baby back ribs one night. So cooked breakfast 2 mornings. First the good things about the set:
1. The cups and bowls/plates were great! Cups kept coffee warm long enough to drink it. 10 minutes or so.
2. The plates are the perfect weight to hold up to eating a steak dinner and are easy to eat from. I bought 2 extra plates I will keep for scrambling eggs and serving during future outings.
3. The pots are fine for boiling water.
4. The removable handles were a nice touch, and worked well when needing to remove pots and fry pan from the stove. HOWEVER the first use of the skillet (fry pan) the plastic thumb release to fold or remove the handle melted there by "fusing" the handle to the skillet. Can't fold it, can't remove it. Can't keep the set.....
1. I have never in my life had so much trouble getting pots and pans clean. EVERYTHING stuck HARD. We are talking scrambled eggs here folks and fried potatoes bacon and sausage. I would had to see what you would wind up with if you tried to cook a stew. The heat distribution is terrible. To get the entire strip of bacon fried I had to move it constantly. After starting the frying and turning the heat down parts were fully done and other parts of the same strip were raw. In the end even with care I had to discard portions that were overdone.
Making scrambled eggs, (now remember I am a retired professional caterer) the egg stuck to the pot just in the normal practice of cooking them scrambled. To clean required scrubbing after bringing the water to wash the dishes in to a boil in the pot I cooked the scrambled eggs in.
2. The additional skillet I purchased to use with the set, (same brand of course as mentioned above) ) the plastic thumb release melted there by "fusing" the handle to the skillet. Can't fold it, can't remove it. Can't keep the set.....
To finish... The only way I would recommend this set is to someone who does not plan to use it for cooking food. Sad as it may seem, I am not trying to be funny.