- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 6 inches ; 14.4 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B002L1413S
- Item model number: MSRFUELBOTT
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (476 customer reviews) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
MSR Fuel Bottle
|Price:||$15.95 - $59.04|
- Fuel bottles designed to accept threads on MSR fuel pumps and come with leak-proof, push and twist caps
- These fuel bottles handle necessary pressurization to efficiently operate MSR liquid fuel stoves
- Find the perfect size for your adventure: 11oz, 20oz and 30oz
- Also great for carrying extra fuel for your motorcycle, scooter, chainsaws and for disaster preparedness situations
- Made in China and Assembled in the USA
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
These fuel bottles are designed specifically to accept the threads on MSR fuel pumps and to easily handle the pressurization you need to efficiently operate our liquid fuel stoves. Allows fuel to be stored longer by preventing air to enter and degrade the fuel. Made from single piece of impact-extruded aluminum to prevent leaks. Made in China & Assembled in the USA
Top customer reviews
I was surprised when 32oz fit without any problem at all given this bottle is listed as 30oz. There was still a decent amount of room left in the can for (expansion? not sure).
I saw someone asking if they could drink out of this because it looks cool, and the answer was that it wasn't certified for such. I'd highly recommend not doing that regardless of certification. I took a big whiff of the empty can right out of the shipping box and it smelled like burning tires. Product was in perfect condition though, sealed tight, and will hopefully serve me for a long time to come.
Now on longer rides, I take this fuel bottle with me. Fits in bag, backpacks, ect. I have seen people mount them to the bike frames.
Its not much gas, however, with motorcycles getting 40 MPG, it will take you 10 miles in which you should be able to find gas. Also, if you still can not find gas, you can use this to drain gas from another rider and pour into your tank. In anycase, it will save you sitting on the road because of running out of gas. Have been using a few years now, never had to actually use it yet, but still glad i have it.
Material seems sturdy & it doesn't leak. I keep this in my backpack when I go somewhere & never had fuel spill in my bag even going over rough roads. The only annoying thing about this bottle is the child proof cap. Makes it kinda frustrating opening up sometimes.