MSR Guardian Military-Grade Water Purifier Pump for Backcountry, Global Travel, and Emergency Preparedness
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Military-grade water purifier pump removes viruses, bacteria, protozoa, and particulate from contaminated water sources virtually anywhere on earth
- Meets NSF protocol P248 testing standard of the U.S. military, using medical-grade fibers to provide protection from the tiniest waterborne threats
- Pumps at a rapid 2.5 liters per minute, treats up to 10,000 liters of water, and withstands freezing, drops, heavy use, and harsh environments
- Pump self-cleans on every stroke, providing consistently fast flow rates with zero hassle—no backflushing or filter-scrubbing ever required
- Ideal for backcountry, expeditions, global travel, and survival; purifier pump measures 8.2 x 4.7 inches and weighs 17.3 ounces; made in the USA
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The MSR Guardian Water Purifier Pump was originally designed for the U.S. Military, who turned to MSR’s advanced water filtration technology to keep troops safe and healthy in every remote corner of the globe. Six years of research and development went into engineering the pump purifier, which removes viruses (such as norovirus, rotavirus, hepatitis A), bacteria (such as E. coli. Shigella, salmonella, cholera), protozoa (such as giardia, cryptosporidium, amoebae), and sediment from contaminated water sources anywhere on earth. It meets the strict NSF protocol P248 testing standard for the U.S. Military, using medical-grade fibers to provide protection from the tiniest microbiological waterborne threats. Designed to be fast, simple, and safe, it pumps at a rapid 2.5 liters per minute, has a long-lasting advanced filter that treats up to 10,000 liters of water, and withstands freezing temperatures, drops, heavy use, and harsh environments. A self-cleaning mechanism ensures reliability, flushing contaminants in the filter back into the source, so there is no backflushing or scrubbing cartridges to maintain flow. The MSR Guardian Water Purifier Pump is ideal for wilderness, backcountry use, expeditions, global travel, and emergency preparedness. It measures 8.2 x 4.7 inches and weights 17.3 ounces. Made in the USA.
User manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.25 x 5 x 12.25 inches; 2.19 Pounds
- Item model number : 040818023709
- Department : Unisex-adult
- Date First Available : December 15, 2015
- Manufacturer : Cascade Designs Inc.
- ASIN : B019ERWU66
- Best Sellers Rank: #44,353 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews: