Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
MSR PocketRocket 2 Ultralight Backpacking, Camping, and Travel Stove
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Ultralight (2.6 oz) and compact (2x2x3 in) folding canister stove for minimalist adventures, backpacking, hiking, trekking, camping, and global travel
- Boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes and flame easily adjusts from a simmer to a rolling boil for gourmet cooking in the outdoors
- Fueled by high-performance isobutane-propane fuel canister (not included); self-sealing threaded canister fuel is available in most countries
- Easy to setup and operate—no priming, preheating, or pressurizing is required; serrated pot-supports accommodate a wide range of pot sizes and styles
- Lightweight protective case included; stove weighs 2.6 oz (4.2 oz with case), measures 4.8x4.8x3.6 inches open, collapses to 2x2x3 inches; made in USA
Find the perfect gift for the tools professionals and DIYers in your life Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Included Components||PocketRocket 2 Stove, Hard Shell Carry Case|
|Item Dimensions||7.25 x 4 x 5 inches|
|Item Display Weight||1.05 pounds|
|Item Weight||0.16 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||0.4 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
The MSR PocketRocket 2 Ultralight and Compact Backpacking, Camping, and Travel Stove is the ideal solution for minimalist and fast-and-light adventures, hiking, trekking, and global travel. Lighter, smaller, and more functional than the original MSR Pocket Rocket stove, it weighs just 2.6 ounces and collapses to fit in the palm of the hand. The trusted choice of alpinists and campers, for its durability and reliability, it’s easy to setup and operate—no priming, preheating, pumping, or pressurizing is required—and boils one liter of water in just 3.5 minutes. Simmer or boil, and adjust the flame anywhere in between for temperature-controlled gourmet cooking in the outdoors. A wind clip protects the flame for reliable performance in varying conditions. Collapsible serrated pot-supports offer grip and stability, and can accommodate a wide range of pot sizes and styles for all types of meal prep. Fueled by high-performance isobutane-propane canister fuel (not included), it’s a good choice for global travel, as self-sealing threaded canister fuel is available in most countries worldwide. The MSR PocketRocket 2 Ultralight Stove includes a lightweight 2x2x3.5-inch hard-shell protective carrying case for portability, bringing the packed weight of the stove to 4.2 ounces. Stove weighs 2.6 ounces, measures 4.8x4.8x3.6 inches when open, and packs down to 2x2x3 inches. Made in the USA.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Keep in mind that the Rocket doesn't have a built-in igniter, so you'll have to bring a lighter, matches, flint and steel, or the MSR pen igniter.
One possible concern is that the entire device gets quite hot after just a few minutes use, so I wouldn't necessarily feel comfortable using it for an overly prolonged period. I would be interested to know what, if anything, happens if you connect it to an 8 oz canister of isopro fuel and allow it to burn on high until the canister is empty. Hopefully, nothing happens. I may have to test it in a safe environment, just for peace of mind.