Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $7.25 shipping
+ $7.95 shipping
MSR Titan Kettle - Titanium Cookware
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Weight: 4.2 oz./118 g
- Ultra-Lightweight At half the weight of stainless steel, Titan pots ease the burden of carrying your kitchen on the trail.
- Rounded Edges Improves heat transfer and makes cleanup easier.
- Rolled Lip Provides greater stability and reduces the pots' tendency to warp, assuring consistent lid fit.
- Durable Stands up in the most rugged conditions.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Cpsia Warning||No Warning Applicable|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 8 x 6 inches|
|Item Display Weight||0.82 pounds|
|League Name||Mountain Safety Research|
|Shipping Weight||0.44 pounds|
|Sport Type||Camping & Hiking|
|Style Name||Titan Kettle|
|Team Name||Mountain Safety Research|
Versatile enough to be a pot, mug or bowl, this lightweight and strong titanium kettle complements the Titan Cookset perfectly. The Titan Kettle holds .85 liters of liquid and comes with a tight-fitting lid and drip-free spout for ease of pouring.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've also tried the MSR canister and surprisingly, it fits worse! In fact it's a fraction taller than the Primus. Yeah, I suppose I can stuff it full of other stuff, or resign myself to buying the 4oz canisters, or even simply store the lid somewhere else in my pack, but for $59.95....come on MSR, it oughta fit. I'm going to order the Toaks 900L and see if its any better. If so, this one's going back.