Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Portable Electronics Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Repairing electronics can cost as much as buying them new. With SquareTrade, you're covered
- Protect your device today, enjoy it for years with peace of mind
- Covers: mechanical and electrical failures during normal use, 100% parts and labor
- 24/7 customer support, free shipping for all repairs, no deductibles or hidden fees
- Cancel anytime, full refund in first 30 days, fully transferable with gifts
MTX Audio Terminator Series TNE212D 1,200-Watt Dual 12-Inch Sub Enclosure
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
- Ideal solutions for anyone looking to add bass to their vehicle
- Ruggedly constructed using 5/8" MDF and aviation grade black carpet
- 5/8" MDF Construction
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
- Dual 12" Sealed Sub Enclosure
- Durable Black Carpeting
- Terminator Logo Embroidered into Carpet Front
- Dimensions: 14"H x 29-11/16"W x 13-1/2"D1 x 11-1/8"D2
MTX TNE212D Dual 12-Inch Sealed Enclosure 2 Ohm
- 2 12" Terminator Series Subwoofers Included
- Power Handling: ( Max: 1200 watts total, Peak: 800 watts total, RMS: 400 watts total )
- Recommended power range: 200 - 400 watts RMS @ 2ohms
- Internally wired to a 2-ohm final load
- 2" Aluminum voice coil
- Rubber Surround
- Polypropylene Cone
- MTX Audio Logo on Dustcap
- 48oz. Magnet
- Frequency response: 37-150 Hz
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's warranty (on subwoofers only)
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo
- 1200W Max Power, 800W Peak Power, 400W RMS
Compare with similar items
Dual Electronics BP1204 12 inch illumiNITE High Performance Studio Enclosed Car Subwoofers with 1,100 Watts of Peak Power
MTX Audio TN12-04 12" Single 4 ohm Terminator Series Subwoofer
JL Audio CP212-W0V3 Dual 12" 12W0v3 Ported Subwoofer Enclosure Box
Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 300 Watt Powered Loaded 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure
JBL GT-BassPro12 12-Inch (300mm) Car Audio Powered Subwoofer System
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||SoundsGreatUSA ONLINE||DiscountsJungle||24 HOURS STOP||Amazing Dealzzz|
|Output Wattage||1,200||600 watts||400||1,200||300 watts||150 watts|
|Vehicle Speaker Size||12_inch||12_inch||12_inch||12_inch||12_inch||12_inch|
800 Watt Max Dual 12" Terminator Series Loaded Subwoofer Bass Enclosure
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This MTX terminator sounds perfect. I went with this mainly because it is a sealed box. Sealed enclosures tend to work with all music types. Not too boomy or muddy. Band pass and sealed have been my favorites.
Teaming a heavy duty enclosure with a quality amp is a must. I went with the Rockford Fosgate R500X1D. Good amps are always underrated. The Rockford Fosgate R500X1D is rated at 500 watts into 2 ohm but registered at 631 watts! Proper wiring is must. I used 4 gauge high quality power cable. Be careful with wiring these days, many companies lie about wire size. They say 4 gauge but you end up with 6 gauge wire with a 4 gauge jacket. Go with a good brand and expect to pay good money. It will be worth it. Also notice in the picture, I added 4 gauge quick connect for power and ground so I can quickly remove the box if I need extra room for moving items.
The team is a perfect match. Playing the police to slipknot sounds unreal. Very smooth controlled low end with a good punch you can feel. No noticeable coloration or distortion.
You will love this enclosure for sure.
How to make them sound great:
Do NOT buy the Boss audio amplifier. I purchased the amplifier (1200 watt Boss that is recommended with these subs) and I was disappointed. If you really want the subs to hit, it pushes the amp too hard and the amp kept on overheating. Just to try it, I put my old amp back on (Kenwood 1000 watt) and it runs them PERFECTLY. I have a very old model of a Kenwood 1000 watt amplifier I got from a buddy of mine, so any 1000 watt from Kenwood should do the trick. A friend told me Kenwood amps normally run more than what they are branded- ex. My 1000 watt actually pushes around 1200!
A Kenwood 1000 watt hooked up with these subs will make people hear you coming down the block... seriously, it's crazy. I've never heard 2 12's hit so hard in my life. I've been pushing the hell out of these for about 3/4 months now and there's no sign of them being damaged at all. I SET OFF A CAR ALARM ONE TIME WITH THEM.
The box and subs look amazing, and they came in very nice packaging fully put together. Just take them out and hook them up!
Amazing - 10/10