- Save 5% on 36w 5400 lumen LED corn light when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eHometown. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 12 LED motion sensor solar twins spotlight when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eHometown. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 45W LED plant grow light when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eHometown. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 36LED colorful fountain lights (4pcs) when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eHometown. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 5% on 86 LED outdoor motion sensor solar lights when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by eHometown. Here's how (restrictions apply)
MUCH Underwater Light, Waterproof IP 68 Submersible Spotlight with 36-LED Bulbs 3.5W Color Changing Spot Light for Aquarium Garden Pond Pool Tank Fountain Waterfall
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HIGH QUALITY: Made of IP 68 material, MUCH Underwater Light meets America’s highest level of waterproof rating standard, offering high quality guarantee
- GREEN PRODUCT: No UV or IR radiation! MUCH Underwater Light is safe, durable and environmentally friendly in the water by adopting ABS engineering plastics
- 36 LED LIGHT BULBS: 36 brilliant light bulbs present a beautiful effect when lighting up the water fountain or swimming pool and so on; Working by auto-cycling the colors, it changes in every 1-2 second(s) with 7 patterns
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE: MUCH Underwater Light’s joint stand can be adjusted by 180°, which makes it rotatable in all kinds of view angles optionally and easily mounted or fixed on the smooth surface vertically and horizontally
- SUITABLE APPLICATIONS: With a long cable length of 130 inches, it provides more-needed flexibility in various settings, which is also ideal decorative accessories for aquarium, fish tank, fountain, swimming pool or garden pond, waterfall, etc
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
MUCH Underwater Light, Waterproof IP 68 Submersible Spotlight with 36 LED bulbs brings you more pleasure in summer nights!
- Practical and durable.
- 4 suction cups at the base.
- Fully adjustable -- 180 ° articulation.
- 8 - 10 hours of focus lighting continuously.
- No ON/OFF switch, it lights when plugged.
- Energy-saving and environmental-protecting.
- Submersible light kit for ponds and water aquariums.
- 36 LED bulbs, 7 patterns change every 1 - 2 seconds.
- Bright LED lamp offers high luminous efficiency.
- Shell adopts advanced Injection Molding ABS engineering plastics.
- DC 12 V working voltage, safe and reliable for both human and fish.
Total Power: 3.5 W
Material: ABS Plastic
Item Diameter: 2.8 inch approx.
Item Height: 3.7 inch approx.
Output: DC 12 V, 1000 mA
Input: AC100 - 220V, 50 / 60Hz
IP Rating: IP68 Water-resistant
Power Line Length: 3.3 M / 10ft
Average Shelf Life: 50,000 hours
Operating Temperature: 0 to 40 °C
Many products are sold by authorized dealers only, our serial number is 4699975 in US.
Please be aware that we are NOT responsible for FAKES you bought from the other tortious sellers.
1 * US Adapter
1 * User Manual
1 * 36 LED Underwater Light
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The light has been plugged in 24/7 since I got it --therefore I consider it to be a sturdy well made item
2. The COLORS are ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL
3. ONLY NEGATIVE (why I gave it 4 stars) --the suction cup---it didn't work underwater to keep the light on the bottom or side of my pond. It would last a few seconds and then float. So I have it placed directly under my waterfall, outside of the pond. BUT REALLY CAN'T COMPLAIN...I love it.
The photos don't show all the colors but hope it gives you an idea of how wonderful it is at night.
Note to matters
<1> use, transformer and DC connector is not waterproof, such as the need to use in the outdoor please do a good job of waterproof measures
<2> operating voltage must be consistent with the product voltage
<3> install or need to move this product, please disconnect the power supply, has been safe
<4> found the wire and lamp shell rupture, please stop using' end of quote
Updat: After first night the lights look great in each pond level Will post an update when I complete project and add fish