MUELLER Large 5L Salad Spinner Vegetable Washer with Bowl, Anti-Wobble Tech, Lockable Colander Basket and Smart Lock Lid - Lettuce Washer and Dryer - Easy Water Drain System and Compact Storage
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$9.02 (23%)|
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THE SMART CHOICE - While other Salad Spinners struggle with quality and design issues, our patented design and quality craftsmanship solve those problems and make this the new standard in Salad Spinners. Anti-Wobble Feature - Revolutionary Pulling-Bar System and Braking Button on the Lid with 30% Heavier Duty 100% BPA-Free ABS plastic make our Salad Spinner the smart choice!
- LARGE SALAD SPINNER - Designed to be large enough for most of your daily needs, just over 5 quarts, some might say it's even Extra Large, all depends on your needs but this is definitely the best salad spinner, lettuce cleaner & dryer, kitchen gadget available!
- BEST PATENTED DESIGN - The only pull-controlled with the easiest button stop feature giving you more options than any of our competitors.
- PEACE OF MIND - We know you have options, but we want to ensure you get the best with us, and that's why we offer a full LIFETIME WARRANTY!! We know you'll love it, but just to make sure you have peace of mind to, if you don't, you can simply let us know and we'll issue a full no questions asked refund!
- UNMATCHED QUALITY - German engineered! Made from high quality, 100% BPA-free food grade, durable reinforced ABS plastic. Designed to be easy to operate and clean and dishwasher safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Keep out of the reach of children.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- we put a whole head of trimmed lettuce or half a big plastic box of prepared lettuce in it
- we fill the container 3/4 with cold water, agitating the lettuce as it fills.
- we agitate some more, making sure all the lettuce is floating and rinsed
- we put the lid on and pour the water out... one important aspect of this spinner is that it has an inner top that fits snugly to the spinning cage and allows you to pour water out while keeping the good stuff in.
- we spin the heck out of the lettuce... very easy to do with the pul stroke. We had a cheap IKEA (that still gets 4 stars on Amazon ??) that we just couldn't get up to speed.
- we empty the lettuce into big tupperware-type enclosures that are lined with paper towels.
The lettuce keeps for several weeks this way – easily 3x the time it keeps in the store-bought containers.
We're eating a lot more salads now... something as simple as a better salad spinner has made a change in our diet and habits. I actually look forward to prepping the lettuce we bring home rather than letting it rot in the store-bought containers. We've easily saved enough money on lettuce that we used to toss out to pay for this spinner.
Last notes: I don't get the people talking about breakage. I can't see how you can break this thing other than some act that isn't the fault of the device. It's not fragile at all.
It does require rinsing of the top manually (no dishwasher) but that's easily with the spray attachment on your sink. If you don't have one of those then the faucet should work.
It's a joy to use, and a fantastic example of a better mousetrap. I think we'll be giving these to our kids... like right now. No need to wait for special occasions.
The answers are "no" and "yes" respectively. I'm a happy camper.