Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Month Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

MULCO Unisex MW2-9619-033 Analog Chronograph Swiss Watch

on April 12, 2012
I was looking to please my fiancé with a nice anniversary present. I'm pretty good catching things from her when it comes to presents and things she might like. We went to a jewelry store down here in Venezuela and saw a couple of Mulco watches and I thought that will be my gift to her.
I waited and search for a good price and design that would match with her most common wearing outfit of her. This watch is super cool and actually pretty for a girl. When she saw it at first she was not too convinced of the color but then she actually can stop wearing it LOL!!! Beach, work and even in the shower hahahaha!! I'm super extremely happy that she in the end loved it.
I also want to clarify that I left a delivery feedback about the package and upon Amazon's questions setup I think I did not rate quite right the seller. The package arrived perfectly, in the right box and amazingly at the right time. My friend was going to bring the watch down to Venezuela on March 23rd and the watch was supposed to arrive on the 15th and it did on the 12th. Thank you so much you guys for as such as good Customer Service and attention I received all the time.
I totally recommend to buy from them and this piece of jewel.
on October 10, 2017
An excellent product. I recommend 100%.
It was the product in the image
on January 28, 2012
This is the most beautiul watch I've ever seen. It is exactly like in the pictures and it's really well made, you can see the quality of the materials and the shipping was right on time. This is a positive example on you get what you paid for. I would recommend this watch to anyone who's interested in getting a quality, trendy, fashionable prduct.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on June 29, 2015
This picture does not do justice to the beauty of this watch. It is brown with rosegold bezel. So gorgeous and well made!
Excelente
on June 3, 2014
Great Watches from this Brand. Me and my Brother have a collection of Mulcos and their Quality worth the price. Amazon always giving us Good Discounts
on April 3, 2016