Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "MUSTARD Bookends metal for shelves I Storage for B...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 51% off the $30.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
MUSTARD Bookends metal for shelves I Storage for Books, DVDs, CDs I Funny Gift idea for Men & Women I Stationery & Office Supply - Katana Samurai Sword
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NO ORDINARY BOOK ENDS: This pair of metal book ends with a fake Katana Sword from Mustard are a total eye catcher. Add something special to your book shelf besides great books! Stop boring shelfs.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: These individual book ends are the ideal gift for every book lover or bookworm. Finally, you have an idea for all the book fans besides giving books. A special gift for him!
- JAPANESE SWORD FANS: This pair of metal book ends stores not only books, but also DVD’s & comic book collections! Especially a gadget for all Japanese sword fans, who always wanted an own sword!
- HOW THEY WORK: Clever magnets and hidden book ends ensure that the books are stored neatly together on the shelf, while creating the illusion of the Samurai Sword piercing the literature.
- INFORMATION: The pair of metal book ends with a fake Katana Sword from Mustard comes with clever magnets and measures 12.0 x 26.0 x 17.0 cm. This is not a toy.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Designing products for people as elusive as Ninjas is tricky - we had to draw on what we've learned of them from popular culture, which is that they can sneak, leap, slice, throw things, and hover. We can only assume they achieve this broad skillset from reading LOTS of self-help books. So any self-respecting ninjitsu master could surely use a set of cool bookends… Shaped like a Katana sword - the aptly named Katana Bookends frame your favourite reads and brilliantly look like you've impaled all of literature with your mighty (metaphorical) sword of knowledge.
Compare to similar items
This item MUSTARD Bookends metal for shelves I Storage for Books, DVDs, CDs I Funny Gift idea for Men & Women I Stationery & Office Supply - Katana Samurai Sword
Fred & Friends THE END Dramatic Bookends B007M2OFK0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Life Is a Gift|
Top Customer Reviews
1) The sword is made of cheap, lightweight plastic. For most, I doubt this will be a problem, it's going to sit on a shelf and be looked at, rarely handled. But, even having read the reviews, I was a bit surprised at how cheap it felt, but it looks good.
2) The more important criticism, the magnets are too weak to work through anything other than a paperback book cover or the dust cover on a hard back.
Still a cool looking effect, but with a little attention to quality this could be much nicer for the cost.
For 30 bucks, though, I would like the materials used to be a little on the higher end - the whole thing is plastic, which is pretty much fine, but, a little cloth wrap on the handle would have been top notch.
At any rate, it does what it says it will, and does it pretty cleanly.
The magnets used to stick the protrusions to the plate could be stronger so it will work with more than paperbacks, but I imagine that might cause damage to some books, so I'm not fussed.
Good product, but maybe a little overpriced.