- Buy 2 wallets and get 5% off, 3 for 10% off and 4 for 15% off all wallets. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 100% Leather
- HIGH QUALITY - LONG LASTING LEATHER - The best Full Grain, Vegetable Tanned Leather that is guaranteed to last. Combined with high quality stitching and you have a wallet made to stay with you for a long time!
- SUPER SLIM - The minimalist designed bunker wallet measures in at a mere 0.375" thick yet has enough pockets to hold 8 credit cards and 10 bills
- ELECTRONIC THEFT PROTECTION - With the absolute best RFID/NFC material, made from a metallic infused flexible fabric, thieves don't stand a chance.
- GUARANTEED TO LAST - Every Mutbak wallet comes with a one-year unconditional, no questions asked warranty. If the wallet fails for any reason we replace it. Guaranteed
- PROVEN TO BE THE BEST - Read through some of the reviews to get a sense of the quality we put into the wallet: "I can no longer tell that I have my wallet in my pocket without feeling for it", "The wallet successfully blocks the RFID card it amazed me a bit on how well it worked.", "Overall, I really like this wallet. It met my need for something small, but pleasing to the eye", "Excellent quality - fantastic workmanship!"
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
MUTBAK Bunker - Front Pocket Money Clip Wallet with RFID/NFC Blocking
The next generation of high quality leather wallets the named the "Bunker".
The Bunker is a front-pocket wallet with a magnetic money clip.
We put a lot of effort into designing the wallet in order to maximize the functionality and durability.
You see the Bunker (like all of Mutbak Wallets) is special in that each card slot is lined with an RFID blocking fabric creating what we call the Pocket Firewall. The pocket firewall is made from a metal infused flexible fabric designed to eliminate 13.56Mhz RFID electronic waves from both penetrating the wallet as well as being transmitted from any chips within the wallet.
I didn't want to have to worry about some punk walking by me with a scanner, literally picking up my credit card information from thin air. Its a theft I wouldn't have been able to see, hear, or feel. I would have no idea my information had been stolen until after the fact, until I received my bill and noticed the unauthorized charge. And that is of course if I noticed at all. The thought of being taken advantage of like that, bothered me and I wanted a way to protect myself.
Even though the wallet measures in at a mere 0.375" thick, we packed every inch of that space with pockets and organizers for all of your cards and IDs. The wallet includes enough pockets to fit 8 credit cards plus an ID window, along with 10 bills.
Each pocket can hold 1 to 2 cards each (will be a bit tight at first until the leather stretches a bit) giving you an astounding capacity.
Magnetic Money Clip
The back of the wallet contains a powerful magnetic money clip that can contain quite a bit of bills. The magnet holds them tight to the wallet while allowing for quick access.
Absolute Best Full-Grain Leather Available
We pride ourselves on only using the absolute best leather available. We got into this business because we were tired of settling for sub-par leather and decided to do something different. That is why we have such a limited selection of colors... These are the only ones we want to put the Mutbak brand on.
Top Left is named Durango, Top Right is Moab, Bottom Left is our popular Memphis, and Bottom Right is Vegas.
Rest Easy with RFID/NFC Blocking
This is an actual picture of the RFID/NFC blocking material that lines every pocket of the Mutbak Bunker wallet.
This material which we refer to as the pocket firewall is great at blocking unwanted RFID/NFC electronic signals from penetrating your wallet and stealing information without your knowledge.
Gift Box Perfect for Wrapping
Every Mutbak wallet comes in a soft bag as well as a gift box making it easy to wrap as a gift.
No matter who you are giving the wallet to, even if it is a gift to yourself, you will love the quality and thought that is put into the Mutbak Bunker.
- Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 3.7 x 1.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01KGRELRY
- Item model number: bunker-durango
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 15, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* Super slim
* Holds everything that I need
* Great Customer Service!
* Really does block RFID - I tested it and will show you in a bit.
* I can no longer tell that I have my wallet in my pocket without feeling for it, now every once in a while I look like I am groping myself!
* A little tight at first but loosened up nicely after a bit of use
* Nothing else yet, but I will update with any issues.
I bought this wallet because I wanted a slim wallet to replace my thick Costanza wallet that I had been using. While searching, my requirements were to find a wallet that was the high quality - Alpine Swiss was not on the table, and I had the goal of keeping it under $50.
This seemed to meet all my goals and so I ordered it. I have been using it for a while now and I freaking love it. I am never going back to a thick wallet again!
The first thing I wanted to do was test the RFID blocking. So I bought the RFID card and reader that you can see in the video.
The wallet successfully blocks the RFID card it amazed me a bit on how well it worked.
The wallet measures in at about: 4"x3"x0.5" with all my stuff.
Let's talk about the wallet itself. When I initially got it I was concerned that the money clip may be too weak. I emailed the company and Trevor the founder of Mutbak got back to me within like 10 minutes. He suggested that I give it a try for a week and if it doesn't work out they will do a full refund. He asked me to give it a try because the strength of the magnet is deceiving in that it holds fine but may feel weak. And it turns out he was right. It seems weak, but after using it I can tell you that it holds all the money I carry perfectly. No issues whatsoever. - So if you see this, Thanks Trevor.
Well I think that is it, comment if you have questions, or if there was anything I didn't go over.
Make no bones about it, this wallet is small and will not hold a lot of stuff. Rather than carrying everything I might possibly ever need (as I did with my bi-fold) I've had to pare down the number of cards I'm keeping with me. Right now I have my DL, 2 CCs, health insurance, AAA roadside card, and a few bills in the clip. You're not going to be able to fit much more than that. Most of the time I can't tell it's in my pocket, which is nice (though sometimes a little panic inducing).
As far as the quality goes, it's a nice leather wallet. Color looks great, styling is attractive; I really like it. Leather appears to be a bit thin, but I think that's what you're after if you want a slim wallet.