|Fits as expected||
$19.99 - $35.99
- Pinup 1950s Peter Pan Collar Design,Off the Shoulder Fit and Flare Dress
- Hand Wash Only,Very Soft Fabric with High Stretchy
- Finished off with a hidden zipper at the back
- Suitable for all occasions
- PLS read the size chart in the product description on the following carefully,not the ones by Amazon on the side of the item that you click
Customers who bought this item also bought
S: BUST:33"-34.19" WAIST:24.75"-26" SHOULDER:14.5"-14.87" LENGTH:41.69"- 43.25"
M: BUST:35"-36.19" WAIST:26.75"-28" SHOULDER:14.93"-15.38" LENGTH:42.5"-44.06"
L: BUST:37"-38.19" WAIST:28.75"-30" SHOULDER:15.45"-15.81" LENGTH:43.25"-44.89"
XL: BUST:39"-40.19" WAIST:30.75"-32" SHOULDER:15.75"-15.93" LENGTH:44.1"-45.63"
2XL: BUST:41"-42.19" WAIST:32.75"-34" SHOULDER:16.39-16.75" LENGTH:44.89"-46.39"
New and Tagged.
- This Size Information Is Just For Reference Only.
- Please allow 1-2cm (0.4-0.8") differences due to manual measurement.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B0185SKMWE
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 18, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It was a total hit! I ordered small because I'm typically a size 4 (about 5'6", 122lbs) and it fit perfectly! I put a tiny stitch on either side of the chest because the folded over flap tended to flap UP but beyond that, no problems. I wore it for about 12 hours and got tons of compliments.
I paired it with Leg Avenue Satin Top Hat With Flower And Bow Accent, Black, One Sizewhich I accented with iridescent green feathers to match the dress. I also added 50s Vintage Rockabilly Petticoat Skirt,26" Length Net Underskirt (Small-Medium, black)to give it the right amount of poof.
The dress doesn't have any stretch. It's lightweight and flattering. Everyone loved it and asked me where it came from!
The dress fits well and it does have stretch. The fabric is thin however and the dress is rather long on me, but I LOVE IT.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this dress to wear for a date night with my boyfriend. He is an old soul, so I thought it would be nice to get something that is vintage-style.Read more