|Item Weight||1.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||12 x 9.8 x 2.2 inches|
|Item model number||MV8000|
|Manufacturer Part Number||MV8000|
|ABPA Partslink Number||13|
|Vehicle Service Type||street-sport-motorcycles|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Home AV Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
MV8000 Automotive Tune-up and Brake Bleeding Kit
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Selectline hand vacuum pump (Model No. MV8010) with 2" (50 mm) diameter gauge 4.5 oz. (135 ml) fluid reservoir bottle with fluid transfer and storage lids (7) Tapered adapters for connecting to tubing from .090" to .50" ID (2.3 mm to 13 mm) (2) Tapered manifold plugs (3) Bleed screw adapters (2) 1/4" ID x 24" long (6.4 mm ID x 610 mm long) connection tubes 5/32" ID x 1/4" ID (4 mm ID x 6.4 m ID) tubing adapter 1/4" ID x 1 1/2" long (6.4 mm ID x 40 mm long) connection tube 5/32" ID x 3" long (4 mm ID x 75 mm long) connection tube 1/4" ID x 3 5/8" long (6.4 mm ID x 90 mm long) connection tube Rubber cupped adapter
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare with similar items
HFS R 2 in 1 Brake Bleeder & Vacuum Pump Test Tuner Tool Kit New
Performance Tool W87030 One Man Automotive Hand Vacuum Pump Test & Brake Bleeder Kit
HTOMT 2 in 1 Brake Bleeder Kit Hand held Vacuum Pump Test set for Automotive with Sponge Protected Case,Adapters,One-man brake and clutch bleeding System 2018 new
Mityvac Brake Bleeding Kit
Mityvac MV6835 Vacuum Brake Bleeding Kit
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Hardware Factory Store||Amazon.com||Htomt||VirVentures||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 9.75 x 2.25 in||9.5 x 3 x 13 in||12 x 9.8 x 2.5 in||9.45 x 7.87 x 2.76 in||7.4 x 11.6 x 2.4 in||12.7 x 10 x 8.88 in|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This is the original Mityvac hand vacuum pump kit used by service professionals worldwide for performing hundreds of automotive diagnostic and mechanical tests and for one-person brake bleeding. The MV8000 kit contains our most popular Selectline hand vacuum pump with vacuum gauge and accessories.
Customers also shopped for
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Brand new master/slave clutch cylinders, new brake master, new rotors, and new brake lines. It took barely 30 minutes to bleed all of them *by myself* with this tool.
You can't beat the price and the quality is decent and the box it came in can serve as its storage box too.
I see a bunch of people complaining about the longevity of the pump, and then mentioning how they have brake fluid in the pump. You're not supposed to draw fluid into this pump, and if you do accidentally you have to clean it out or corrosive fluids (like brake fluid) will eat the seals. I also see people complaining about how it's not as accurate or powerful as their $$$ tool (which they apparently have but aren't using for whatever reason)...and again, duh, this thing costs less than $30 so don't compare it to more expensive higher-end tools and expect the same results.
It's a very good vacuum pump. I use mine for vacuum line testing, brake bleeding and valve checks. My last one lasted for nearly 5 years.
The assortment of test connectors is nice, maybe a few I'll never use, but you never know. I read the other reviews, but the pump worked great for me. I was really pumping a couple times, and never a problem. You can use the pump/gauge to measure the vacuum the source/vehicle is running at. Great troubleshooting tool. I can say, I love my Mityvac. I have not used to bleed brakes yet.