|Screen Size||30 inches|
|Wireless Type||802.11B, 802.11A, 802.11G|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $9.70 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
MX Desk Mount LCD Arm
|Sale:||$152.34 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$12.05 (7%)|
Discount Provided by Amazon.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Sleek and adjustable arm
- all-in-one computers weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Five inches (13 cm) of height adjustment, extension/retraction motion, integrated tilt and portrait-to-landscape capability promote user comfort and enhance productivity.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics Premium Single Monitor Stand - Lift Engine Arm Mount, Aluminum
Ergotech Freedom Arm HD - Silver (FDM-HD-S01)
LX Desk Mount LCD Arm
Ergotech Freedom Arm - Metal Gray (FDM-PC-G01)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||25.6 x 7.3 x 6.3 in||25.6 x 6 x 16.2 in||18 x 17 x 6 in||18 x 10.6 x 6.93 in||5.2 x 16.8 x 18 in|
The sleek, adjustable MX LCD Arm accommodates mid-size displays and all-in-one computers weighing up to 30 lbs. (13.6 kg). Five inches (13 cm) of height adjustment, extension/retraction motion, integrated tilt and portrait-to-landscape capability promote user comfort and enhance productivity.
From the Manufacturer
Free up your desktop to increase your workspace
The sleek MX LCD Arm is designed for heavier displays and all-in-one computers. Full-adjustment capability promotes user comfort and enhances productivity.
- Position your display for maximum ergonomic comfort to relieve eye, neck and back strain
- Durable polished aluminum construction
- Easy-to-use: simple installation and effortless operation
- Rotate screen for portrait viewing of photos and pages—eliminate scrolling
- Patented CF motion technology provides effortless display-position adjustment
- Cable management feature conceals and routes cables under the arm, out of the way
- Extends/retracts LCD up to 16.7" (42 cm); push your display out of the way when not in use
|≤ 30"||14–30 lbs |
- In the box: MX arm, desk clamp and grommet mount base, VESA adaptor brackets, monitor attachment hardware
- † Tilt Range: 75° upward, 5° downward
- ‡ Mounting Standards: VESA FDMI, MIS-D, 75/100, C (hole pattern = 100 x 100 mm & 75 x 75 mm); VESA FDMI, MIS-E, C (hole pattern = 200 x 100 mm); VESA FDMI, MIS-F, C (hole pattern = 200 x 200 mm)
- Pans at base 180°; pans at extension 360°; pans at monitor 180°
- Note: Motion range may be limited when using larger displays and/or by the position of the VESA hole pattern on the back of the display
- Includes two installation options: Desk clamp attaches to surface edge 2.6" (66 mm) thick; grommet mount attaches through surface hole .31" to 2.0" (8 to 51 mm) wide and up to 3" (80 mm) thick
- Polished aluminum construction offers greater durability and enhanced aesthetics
|Display Mount |
|Mounting Application||Single monitor||Single monitor||Single monitor||Dual monitors||Heavy display|
|Maximum Screen Size||24"||24"||22"||24"||30"|
|Weight Range||7–20 lbs||7–20 lbs||≤ 18 lbs||7–20 lbs each||14–30 lbs|
|Easy-Adjust CF Technology||YES||YES||-||YES||YES|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
One thing that I don't like is that the bottom half of the arm can only articulate 180 degrees towards the front - presumably because most people will mount it butted up against a wall, where swinging beyond the 180 wouldn't serve a purpose. Personally, I have it mounted on a freestanding desk in the middle of the room, and would have preferred to be able to get that bottom arm to angle backwards - but alas, the top half of the arm articulates freely, so its a relatively small problem.
I had to drill a hole in my desk (a big old wooden thing) to get it where I wanted it, but once there, I love it. It isn't quite as stable as the factory stand, but I love the fact that it moves around easily and looks kind of cool. The arm and the desk plate are awesome, the plate that attaches to the iMac mount (which is a special mount required from Apple, by the way) doesn't look as cool. The arm itself is a polished chrome, the mount that attached to the computer just plain old cheap metal.
Another problem with mounts is that the computer hangs just a bit off-level. This mount lets you adjust it 2-3 degrees of rotation, so that problem is solved.
Overall, I love the way it looks and love being able to move the huge iMac out of the way.
Anyway it's a beastly looking thing, heavy, but holding up an LG 34UM95 now with ease (though larger than 30", the monitor weighs much less than max capacity). Adjusting height, position, swivel, tilt, is very easy. I love the way the monitor appears to float once mounted. I may get another one of these at some point for my primary monitor, but this mount is perfect for positioning my LG as a side monitor. I doubt it's tall enough to support portrait mode rotation, but it works very well for landscape mode.
Most recent customer reviews
- It claims to support the weight of my monitor (Yamakasi Sparta 301, I cannot find its specs online for some reason but...Read more
It also freed up a nice portion of desk space. Great buy.Read more