- Save 10% on each participating item when you spend $26.00 or more on Qualifying items offered by FOXAS. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Maxah MX-UC1 Surge Protector All in One Universal Travel Wall Charger AC Power AU UK US EU Plug Adapter
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $8.06. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$13.39 (67%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Volts:120-240 V, Current rating:6-13A , Size:73 x 50 x 39 mm (LxWxH). Weight:0.08Kg.
- European Type: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Cameroon, Danish, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Morocco, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, etc
- British Type: Bahrain, Belize, Botswana, British, Brunei, Cyprus, Dominica, England, Ghana, Gibraltar, Grenada, Hong Kong, India Indonesia, Iraq, Ireland, Kenya, Macau, Malta, Malaysia, Maldives, Nigeria, Northern Ireland, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, St.Lucia, St.Vencent, Scotland, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, UAE, Wales, Yemen, etc
- American Type: America, Canada, Columbia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Guam, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, Panama, Philippines, Taiwan, Thailand, Venezuela, Vietnam, etc
- Australian Type: Australia, Argentina, Mainland China, Fiji, Kiribati, Nauru, New Zealand, Salomon Island, Tonga, Western Samoa, etc
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
• This universal plug adapter is not a converter,it just converts the power outlet plug type only, it does NOT convert electrical output current and voltage. Please make sure your device carries a electrical converter when you travel to other countries with different electrical output.
• Do NOT use with Hair Dryers, Curling Irons or any electric appliance whose power is higher than 600W.
All-in-one adaptor with surge protector, safety shutter and power indicator light.
Cover more than 150 Countries with US/EU/UK/AU plugs
It provides a child protection safety shutter, power indicator light and surge protector. This item will fit the plugs in Europe, UK, USA, China, Japan, Australia, Spain and almost every country in the world.
It protect your valuable electronic appliance from spikes and surges.
It accepts earthed and unearthed plugs from dozens of countries.
Size: 80 * 54 * 39 mm (L W H).
1 x Universal AC adapter
1 x Bag for the adapter
1 x User Manual
6-Month Limited Warranty.
Top customer reviews
I stayed in a flat in Britain that had metal faceplate on the electrical outlets. When I plugged this converter in, the American plug made contact with the metal. Sparks shot out. A major burn mark was left on the wall and some of the metal wall plate had either melted or been electrolyzed away. The same happened to the prong of the American plug. It blew all of the circuit breakers, not just for my flat, but for the whole building.
I had two of these devices. One day I went to unplug the second. As I did, my hand gently brushed the unlock button for the American plug. It snapped out with spring loaded power and made contact with my little finger. A powerful shock went through my body, I shrieked like a little girl and the muscles in my arm contracted, throwing the plug across the room.
The fact that the plug of one region can be plugged in and the other regions plugs are not insulated or protected well makes this converter quite dangerous. I have ended up using electrical tape to ensure no further contacts from plugs that are not in use.
In addition, the plugs are very finicky. The plug must be jiggled and repositioned to receive current. I have found that if I don't quite push it in all the way, the device actually works. They are not quite defective, but I thought they were at first.
Purchased to be used on a recent trip to Asia. Loved the option to have 2 devices charging via USB and able to add an actual plugged item. The flip out plug can be a little tricky, but once its figured out it stays in place.
The little plug has been so useful that we keep it as part of our normal travel add ons. Its a great fit for hotel rooms. Y0u know how it is, the one available plug is behind something and only has one outlet available ...lol
Totally worth the $$$$ for the ease of use.
Well this poses a problem with this converter because the pins for the U.S. prongs do not retract 100% into the housing when not in use. They end up touching the metal back plate and shorting out the breaker. I've done this accidentally at two different hotels on my England trip until the maintenance person pointed this unit's flaw out to me. This isn't really a flaw, it's quality control. The pins should retract past the exterior housing when not in use. Instead, they stick out about 1mm past the housing.
Note: this is does not convert voltage. It -only- adapts plugs to fit in other wall socket configurations.