Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Wonder Woman now available on Blu-ray, 3D, and 4K Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-6 of 6 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 339 reviews
on September 8, 2017
too fragile not happy not as what expected
on September 13, 2013
I don't know what happened but I used it once and it had good sound quality especially for the price; but I left for like 30 minutes came back and it was dead. I would use it for a week and listen carefully, to see if it goes out.
on July 23, 2012
Unfortunately China does not have the best quality control. This Mic does not work. Make sure that you check this mic upon arrival. There is a chance that this mic may not work. I got burned on this purchase because I didn't check if it worked when I got it right away. Hopefully you will have better luck than I did.
on December 8, 2014
Its did not work
on October 21, 2013
I am very disappointed. I ordered this microphone and IT NEVER WORKED!!! I tried several different phantom power sources. I ended up ordering two from Amazon to get the stupid thing to work. Now I have an $80 microphone that does not work. The instructions were poorly written with NO setup diagram. I tried everything for a month and when I decided to give up and send the piece of crap back, my time had passed for a possible refund or exchange. Therefore, DO NOT BUY!!!
on April 14, 2012
Unfortunately I haven't been able to use it. The company shipped either a mismanufactured or flat out wrong mic clip. They finally responded with them being out of stock go talk to amazon. Uhhhggg. I bought a shock mount. If that shows up functional and as advertised I will let you know about the actual mic. I don't mean to take out my frustration with the vendor on the product.
44 comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.