4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
MXR M290 Mini Phase 95 Phaser Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar includes (Power Adapter) with 2 Senor Path Cable and Instrument Cable
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- MXR has combined two of the most used phaser pedals ever made in the MXR Mini Phase 95 pedal Phaser effects pedal for electric guitar
- The original Phase 90 pedal was a four-stage phaser that practically defined the phaser sound for electric guitar, and the Phase 45 that followed was a two-stage phaser that delivered a smoother sound that blended better with certain music styles
- You get both flavors in the MXR Mini Phase 95 pedal, switchable with the 45/90 toggle switch
- The "Script" switch toggles feedback in the effect, providing a pronounced sweep when on and a lusher, more subdued sound when off
- Many guitarists choose MXR phasers for their pedalboards, and the MXR Mini Phase 95 pedal offers two iconic phaser effects in a single road-worthy stompbox guitar pedal guitar pedals pedal guitar pedal for guitar guitar multi effects unit
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
MXR M290 Phase 95 Mini Guitar Effects Pedal
MXR M290 Phase 95 Mini Phaser Pedal w/ 12 Pack Picks & 2 Patch Cables
MXR M101 Phase 90 Guitar Effects Pedal
MXR M107 Phase 100
|Sold By||Music Buys||Amazon.com||Briskdrop||Briskdrop||Amazon.com|
MXR M290 Mini Phase 95 Phaser Effects Pedal for Electric Guitar includes (Power Adapter) with 2 Path Cable and Instrument Cable
The Phase 95 combines the Phase 45 and Phase 90 circuits-toggled by the 45/90 switch-in a mini housing, featuring a Script switch to toggle between modern and vintage style phasing.MXR knows phasers. The Phase 90's compact size, superior construction, and refined sound put MXR on the map, and it set the standard by which all other phasers are judged. Two years later, MXR released the Phase 45-a mellower version of the effect favored for its ability to easily blend into a band's mix. Now, you can get both iconic circuits in a single pedal while tightening up your pedalboard at the same time. The Phase 95 combines the Phase 45 and Phase 90 circuits in a mini housing with about half the footprint of a standard MXR pedal. The 45/90 switch toggles between the Phase 45 mode's subtle two-stage phasing and the Phase 90 mode's more pronounced four-stage phasing, while the Script switch toggles between two phasing styles. The Phase 95 is set to modern style phasing by default, which relies on feedback to create light harmonic distortion and gives the effect a more accentuated swoosh. Engaging the Script switch removes feedback for a lusher, more subdued sound with higher headroom and greater clarity. The familiar Speed control sets the rate of the effect. The Phase 95 may be small, but it's full of rich phase tones, and it'll take a beating on the road. guitar pedal guitar pedals pedal guitar pedal for guitar guitar multi effects unit asin B01LZ7UR8K upc 710137095588 Bundle includes 2 Path Cable and 1 Instrument Cable the MXR Mini Phase 95 pedal offers two iconic phaser effects in a single road-worthy stompbox.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I looked at some of the cheaper clones but none of them have the full range of sounds this one has. All of the cheap clones either have just one sound or a modern/vintage switch. The MXR is the real thing and has a much wider range of sounds.
If I had to find something to complain about it's that the 45/90 LED stays on even when the pedal is off and when Script mode is on, the Script LED also stays on even when the pedal is off. Not sure what the point of that is but it's just a minor annoyance. Other than that, this is an awesome pedal.