Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $21.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Midland - MXT115, 15 Watt GMRS MicroMobile Two-Way Radio - 8 Repeater Channels, 142 Privacy Codes, NOAA Weather Scan + Alert & External Magnetic Mount Antenna (Single Pack) (Black)
Enhance your purchase
|Number of Batteries||1 AA batteries required.|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||4 x 3.25 x 0.85 inches|
About this item
- 2-WAY RADIO - The 15 Watt MicroMobile walkie talkie is equipped with 15 High/Low Power GMRS channels and 8 Repeater Channels for increased communication range.
- EXTENDED RANGE - The MXT115 features a 50-mile communication range in open areas with little or no obstruction and the MicroMobile’s full 15-Watts of power and detachable external magnetic mount mobile antenna offers capability for extended range beyond that of the average GMRS radios.
- 142 CTCSS/DCS PRIVACY CODES - The MicroMobile has 142 privacy codes that gives you many channel options so unwanted transmissions are not heard.
- NOAA WEATHER SCAN + ALERT - NOAA Weather Scan will automatically scan through 10 available weather (WX) band channels and locks onto the strongest weather channel to alert you of severe weather updates. NOAA Weather Alert will sound an alarm indicating that there is a risk of severe weather in your area.
- INCLUDED IN THE BOX - MXT115 MicroMobile GMRS 2-Way Radio, flip-frame detachable mount, mounting hardware, detachable antenna with magnetic mount, microphone, microphone holder, 12V power cord with car adapter, quick start guide, and owner’s manual.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Full 15-Watt Radio + External Magnetic Mount Antenna
- 15 High and Low Power GMRS Channels
- 142 Privacy Codes to block other conversations
- 8 GMRS repeater channels for immense transmission
- Channel Scan to monitor radio activity
- USB Output for charging mobile devices
MXT115 MicroMobile Two-Way Radio
Expand your communication range with 15-Watts of GMRS power in your vehicle with the MXT115 MicroMobile GMRS Two-Way Radio. This radio boasts triple the range of traditional handheld two-way radios. It easily mounts in most vehicles and communicates with all Midland FRS/GMRS walkie talkies. Featuring all 8 GMRS repeater channels for immense transmission and reception ranges, and USB output for charging mobile devices.
Multi-Colored LCD Display
7 different color options to customize your look and provide excellent visibility.
Flip-Frame Detachable Mount
Install on or under dash; also allows slide-out removal of radio while bracket remains mounted.
12 Volt Accessory Plug
Simply plug the radio into your vehicles 12-Volt accessory port for power or hardwire for permanent installation.
Microphone provides easy push to talk communication and channel controls.
Compatible with all Midland FRS/GMRS Walkie Talkies
NOAA Weather Alert
10 NOAA Weather Channels with Weather Scan
Stay in contact during your off-road adventure
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Lars Sveen on August 21, 2020
I already had a pair of Midland X-talkers that this radio would connect to. The campground is located 2.6 miles as the crow flies from my parents home. The terrain is hilly with scrub oak scattered through. The only way that I could hear them is if the drove to the top of their hill which is about 75 yards closer than their home. It was staticky, but I could make them out. They could hear me loud and clear. So I decided to purchase a second one of these radios and boy did they perform better than expected. We were able to communicate 5x5 just East if Peach Springs, Az. which is about 9.5 miles as the crow flies from their home. There was one little dead spot as I got closer to the bottom of a large hill just before the Nelson plant turn off, but returned to 5x5 after rounding it. It was only about a 100 yards for that dead zone. Once I got to my campsite I actually had the radio and antenna setup in side the travel trailer and we were both transmitting to each other as if we were standing next to one another. I can’t wait to get a couple of the 6db gain that is available for these radios hooked up to see how they perform.
Keep in mind that you do need to obtain a license from the FCC to operate on GMRS frequencies which I do have. It was a one time fee of $70 for a 10 year license and it covers my immediate family. That breaks down to $7 dollars a year. Not to bank breaking.
I’ve been a fan of 2-way radios since the days of my youth of watching the Dukes boys elude Sherrif Rosco P. Coltrane and Officers Baker and Poncherello use them to foil the bad guys plans. So when I seen these little guys I felt like Ralphie looking through the window at Higbee’s!
They come with all the basics to get started. Antenna, mounting hardware, power supply, radio and mic. Shoot, I have a Cobra 29 NW ST that I bought like 19 years ago that is brand new, still in the box. Never took the time to have it installed because I couldn’t find the right antenna setup to fit my needs and couldn’t find someone to help teach m how to tune it.
These little guys helped eliminate all that guess work. Plus like I said, they connect to my already owned FRS/GMRS walkie talkies on the GMRS frequencies.
In all this is a great little radio for a great price. I would love to see how midlands more powerful units preform, seeing how well this small unit does. A great purchase for anyone that needs simple, reliable communications over close to medium far distances.