Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "MYZONE MZ-3 Physical Activity Belt" and save 19% off the $149.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
MYZONE MZ-3 Physical Activity Belt
|Price:||$134.99 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$15.00 (10%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Supplied by MYZONE® with unique belt ID code, unlocked and guaranteed for immediate use.
- Real time feedback on heart rate, calories and effort. Live display of data via smartphone app, watch or ‘in club’ displays.
- Unique MYZONE Effort Points (MEPs) designed to reward effort to promote fair competition with MYZONE users all over the world.
- Internal memory (16 hours of exercise data) for those times you don’t have your smartphone.
- Uses Bluetooth and ANT+ communication protocol to connect with 3rd party Apps & devices. 99.4% accuracy to an EKG/ECG machine providing data you can trust.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The MZ-3 is the most relevant and versatile heart rate fitness tracker on the market, using Bluetooth, ANT+ and Analog technology to provide real-time feedback on heart rate, calories, and effort, to ensure that you get accurate feedback on all your exercise, wherever and however you choose to train. The MZ-3’s inbuilt memory means you can make every session count even when you’re training away from your gym and it’s not convenient to carry your smartphone. Achieve your health and fitness goals with motivational support from friends through the Myzone social network and use our unique Myzone Effort Points (MEPs) system to give yourself the credit you deserve and make your EFFORT REWARDED.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Its a great tracker. Very accurate
-Switches on quickly as you plug in onto the chest strap
-They claim battery life is close to 6 months. That was true for a year. After that the battery would not charge completely and the charge would drop quickly. You are supposed to get email notifications when the charge drops below a threshold, that never worked for me, so after a year the module would switch off mid work out.
- Now it looks like i have to charge my monitor every week or so to use it. Do not know how long that will last.
-Customer service is not so great. When i mentioned the issue they just asked me to buy a new one.
if you are charging double the price of usual heart rate monitors i expect the item to last at least for 2-3 years
I'm sad as i really liked the monitor but i do not want to shell out another $150 in a year
Clearly the App has it's issues if you can't erase old user history on a unit your trying to past off as new...