|Item Weight||24.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||37.6 x 14.8 x 5.7 inches|
|Item model number||6000S|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Full Lifetime Warranty due to manufacturer defect.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $62.71 shipping
Maasdam Pow'R Pull 6000S 3-Ton Cable Puller
|Price:||$161.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3 Ton Capacity USA Made Pow'R Pull with 5/16" diameter cable. 12' Maximum Lift.
- Precision Fit, Steel Alloy Pawls & 1 Piece, Aluminum Alloy Ratchet Wheel provides safety & dependability.
- Notch-At-A Time Let for Positive control, trouble free let down
- OSHA Recommended Safety Latches - Hooks stay connected.
- Non-Slip Plastic Grip provides permanent, comfortable use and reduces hand fatigue
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
2. It is a very heavy, well made unit. I would not buy a cheaper come along. I also recommend you download the Warn booklet on winching (always helps to be safe).
3. I recommend you Loc-Tite the bolts. They seem to fall off easily (when this happens in the woods, you'll never find the nut).
4. This is EXTREMELY slow to use because it does not have a spinner (a wheel to rapidly rewind the line). One handle pump gives you about a half inch of movement. You'll be doing a lot of pumping either to winch or to rewind the line. Many/most come-alongs are like this.
5. I called the company and they said a spinner was not feasible.
6. The only higher quality come-along that I'm aware of is the Wyeth-Scott, which can be ordered with synthetic line, but it is roughly double the price (or the same price if you include upgrading the Maasdam to synthetic line). The Wyeth-Scott does not appear to have a spinner, but unclear.
7. Any come-along is a limited tool, but is affordable. Other solutions are typically more expensive. A High-Lift jack (rated 4,660 lbs) is cheaper, but the pull is far shorter. If you add all the accessories, it's more expensive.
8. Some electric winches are pretty cheap, but you have to factor in buying/humping a mounting plate & deep-discharge battery.
9. I'll never buy another come-along. They're just too slow to use for me.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Its 1 heavy duty puller , it looks as it will last a long time it is very well constructedPublished on April 8, 2013 by Donald Cyr
First item was defective. Amazon replaced immediately. Second Maasdam 600S arrived within a few days. Read morePublished on June 27, 2012 by Cinzio