Industrial Deals Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Customer Discussions > The Sims 3 Plus Pets - PC/Mac forum

Mac Compatible? Do I need The Sims 3 to play?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Sep 30, 2011, 8:48:53 AM PDT
Seeing all different requirements to play this game is confusing on several websites. This game will work on Apple computers, yes? And I don't need to buy The Sims 3 to play this, The Sims 3 pets right? Please help!

Posted on Sep 30, 2011, 9:15:51 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Sep 30, 2011, 9:20:49 PM PDT
Peter S. says:
This comes with the Sims 3 game as well so no need to buy the original. Here's what it says in the description
"The Sims 3 Plus Pets includes both The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Pets expansion pack in one!"

I believe this is Mac compatible, under platform it mentions
"PC/Mac (Windows Vista / XP, Mac OS X Intel, Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard)"

Posted on Apr 17, 2012, 4:24:26 PM PDT
Sherri Cote says:
Does anyone know if this game works on Mac OS X Lion?? All it says is Leopard but is that the only version it runs on?

Posted on Jul 4, 2012, 1:33:25 PM PDT
C. Kirk says:
This game is actually showing issues on all formats of Mac from 10.5.8 and up. It occasionally works for a few people on 10.7 but for the most part every format is seeing issues with the pets. In particular the horses seem to cause a large portion of the macs to crash.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Sep 30, 2011
Latest post:  Jul 4, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
The Sims 3 Plus Pets - PC/Mac
The Sims 3 Plus Pets - PC/Mac by Electronic Arts (Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard / Intel, Windows Vista / XP)
3.7 out of 5 stars (93)