Salon Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 12, 2010
This is a great little case and fits my computer perfectly. I have a Macbook 13.3" and despite the fact that it's really made for the Macbook Pro/Air, it fits great! The fabric is soft and stretchable but also very sturdy at the same time. The flap on the inside is a nice feature to protect the computer from getting scratched by the zipper and I love the side compartment (one of the reasons I got this case in the first place). Although it is big enough and stretches enough to fit the power adapter, I don't keep it in there. I use it for only small things like CDs, ear phones and my camera and iPod cables. Besides, keeping the adapter in there makes it bulky and it's almost easier to just carry it separately since it is such a tight fit. But I can't really complain about this case; it's great and I love it! The price was great and the shipping was super fast. I haven't had my case all that long, but from what I've seen, it seems like it is very durable and should last a long time. The zippers seem good and sturdy (there are two on the large pocket and one on the side pouch). It doesn't have a lot of shock protection, but it's also not designed for that. It does the simple task of keeping your computer safe from little bumps and bruises. All in all, it's a great case and if you're looking to buy a slim yet functional case at a great price, you've just found it!
on February 7, 2011
This was a great buy in quite some time. This purchase had all the attributes in the transaction - Quality, Price, Delivery Time, Value etc.
The sleeve is of very good material, I was surprised since it was only like 10 bucks. The inside has a small opening near the zipper which prevents the Macbook pro from scratching from the zipper. Also, there is a zipper pouch on the outside to keep some stuff. I would not put anything except some papers etc because I do not want to tear it apart. The sleeve looks very nice and elegant. I guess China makes good stuff as well. Yes, the product is made in china (there is a label inside the bag).
It fits the 13" Macbook Pro (I have 2010 model) PERFECTLY. There are no space to fit anything other than the macbook itself. All those people who are planning to put their chargers, please look for another product. This one does not have room for that, although you could use the outside pouch, I would not risk it.
Other than that, I love this sleeve. It's travel friendly. The seller was great too.
on April 20, 2011
In my view, this product is not advertised correctly. It is a perfect sleeve at a great price for the 13" MacBook Air. I frankly don't know how you'd get a 13" Macbook Pro inside it -- the fit is even snug for the 13 inch Air. Regardless, it works great as a simple sleeve for the Air. Unzip the case fully to get the zipper out of the way; slide the "thick" side of the Air in first; then stretch the case around the Air's thin corners. It has interior "flaps" that protects the Air's aluminum body from the zipper and from minor bumps. It is made of wetsuit material (neoprene). I doubt that the case would help much if you dropped your Air, as the case is not padded. I generally put my Air in this case and then in my backpack. The Air's smaller powerbrick will fit in the outside pouch of the case, but it bulges in a sort of unpleasant way. The sleeve along has a couple of plastic slots inside the main compartment -- I put my business card in one. Otherwise, I'm not really sure what they are for. Again, this is a sleeve with an outside pouch -- not a padded case with a handle. For what it is and for the price, it is a great buy.
on October 22, 2013
This was the 2nd sleeve I have ordered for my MacBook Air. The 1st one (different brand) fit fine, but the zipper wouldn't go around a corner without a real struggle. This one the zippers work great. There is an added piece of fabric inside that fits around the top of the computer so it doesn't touch the zipper. It is tight, but I don't even feel the need to zip up the sleeve when it's in there because there is no way it will fall out. There are a couple of plastic pockets that could hold an SD card on the inside and a separate zippered compartment on the outside. Although it is pretty bulky with the power cord inside, it is nice to be able to pack it if I like. I really love the color (black with bright green trip). I mostly use mine to provide some padding when I want to bring my computer in my travel bag back and forth to work. It does a great job and the price was pretty decent. I highly recommend this sleeve.
on August 8, 2012
Idk what people are talking about when it smells like chemicals. Mine came in quick and smelled fine! On the inside there is a flap to put the laptop in so it doesn't move around or fall out if you have it unzipped. I am able to fit my full charger in the front pocket with room to spare. It is really cute and met all my expectations. Don't let reviews fool you, this is a great case.

The only downside was that I didn't recieve my free keychain thing... but it's okay, I got the case still!

OH & I have a case on my MacBook Pro and it still fits in this sleeve like a glove! Perfect!
on February 12, 2011
Like other reviews have said, it's a snug fit. However, it was exactly what I wanted. A nice protective case that I can put in another bag to prevent scratches and limit any trauma that my larger bag may be subject to. The tight fit keeps it small so it doesn't take up to much room in either a suitcase or briefcase. The power cable doesn't really fit in the sleeve, so you can carry it alone when fully charged or use it within a larger bag. It looks nice and it feels nice. Very happy!
on January 4, 2015
This computer case is great! Although the blue trim is slightly darker in person than how it's pictured on the computer, this is a quality product. I really like that it has an outside zipper pocket in case I want to store my cord or external disc drive. On the interior there are also card slots that I put my USB drive in (however it's advertised with cards from Panera card or access card for Barona Resort and Casino). I haven't used the card slots for that reason but still feel I'm getting all I need from this product. Additionally, it came with a small carabiner that you can use for keys or other doodads!!!! Yeah!
on May 31, 2011
After reading the other reviews, I decided that I would purchase this sleeve to use with my early-2011 Macbook Pro 13. Although I could get it to fit, it was a little too snug for my taste. The snugness definitely requires more effort to put in to the sleeve and to take it out. Additionally, if you plan on using an Invisible Shield type of product, I would definitely advise against going with this sleeve since it would be very very snug and may negatively impact your Invisible Shield skin (as in, peeling the skin off of the corners).

Since I purchased this sleeve because it was advertised for the Macbook Pro, I'm going to give it 4 stars for the tight fitment. As a 12" laptop sleeve, I think its a great deal. The quality is great, the size is just right so as not to add too much bulk. And I like how there is the little flap inside the sleeve to protect the laptop from the zipper itself. So in that regard, I would give it 5-stars.

On a more positive note, the sleeve works very well for my Google Chrome CR-48 12.1" netbook. I have since purchased a Built 13" Laptop Sleeve ([...]) which fits my Macbook Pro very well, Invisible Shield included.
on March 18, 2017
Fits perfect - I have a new laptop and this is a perfect fit for safety.
on March 19, 2016
The material is nice and it keeps my Macbook Pro covered. I bought the corresponding size case for my laptop and I still have a tough time closing the zipper around the corners. I'm slightly afraid the zipper will rub against and damage the corners of my laptop. Definitely runs small. I was hoping it would stretch out to fit the laptop better eventually but it has been a couple of months and still just as snug as it was.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.