- Save 5% each on Qualifying items offered by Modernway when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% each on Qualifying items offered by Modernway when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% each on Qualifying items offered by Modernway when you purchase 5 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
MacDoDo 3-in-1 Soil Moisture Meter, Light and PH acidity Tester, Plant Soil Tester Kit, Great For Garden, Farm, Lawn, Indoor & Outdoor (No Battery needed)
|Sale:||$14.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$15.00 (50%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3-IN-1 - You can measure the soil MOISTURE, PH & LIGHT levels by one MacDoDo® 3-in-1 soil tester, make your plants grow healthy and strong
- EASY TO USE - just need plug and read . It's very easy to use
- NO BATTERY NEEDED - Simply push the meter into the soil, and you'll get your reading. It's no need for batteries
- COMPACT FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE - Know when to water, adjust pH, or change lighting for your garden, flowers, plants both indoor and outdoor
- SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE - Easy & accurately to read moisture, ph and light levels, promote healthy plants. If the plants are very dry, the Soil Meter's Pointer will does not rotate! It means that your plants need to water right now!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
NOTE: If the plants are very dry, the Soil Meter's Pointer will does not rotate! It means that your plants need to water right now!
Promotes Healthy Plants
This Soil Tester help you know your soil more clear and care your plants more rational.
1, Let you know when to water.
2, Help you to control Ph level in soil.
3, Help you to determine if plant getting adequate light
How To Use
Push switch to the left. Insert probe deeply into soil reaching root level. Keep probe close to plant. Note moisture level and refer to the chart below for you plant's watering needs.
Push switch to the center. Facing the light source, hold the meter next to the plant. Avoid touching sensing element located underneath gauge. Note light level and refer to the chart below for your plant's light requirements.
Push the switch to the right. Insert probe deeply into soil. A pH reading greater than 7 is alkaline, a reading less than 7 is acidic. Most indoor plants prefer a slightly acidic soil with a pH between 6.5 and 7. Soil that is highly alkaline will cause the leaves to lose their color and stunt the growth of the plant. Acidic soil will cause the leaves to wilt and drop.
Tips and Advice
1. Use fine sandpaper lightly sand the probes so that keep clean and dry and then use
1. Don't touch the stone, hard objects or rigid ground or floor since it will be easy to damage the probe
2. Can't test the water for a long time, in case it may damage probe.
3. Don't touch fire and stay away from children
4. Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
NOTE: There is a detail record about many kinds of plants of the moisture and light values to the applicable in the SIXTH picture we showed.
1 x Soil Meter
Top Customer Reviews
We have six plants which cost about $30 each planted around a large tree in our back yard. The landscaper put rocks all around the tree and these new plants. They seemed to be starving for water every day so we were pouring about 1/2 gallon on each plant most days to keep them alive. First I removed the rocks from around the plants because I thought the rocks may be holding the heat of the day and baking the plants. That helped a lot and the plants seem to be doing better. Still we didn't know if we were watering properly or not. It's really good to have the measurement provided by this Soil Moisture Meter in hand so we can learn how much to water.
Now I can start using this meter on the lawns to see if they are being properly watered as well.
I suppose the light meter would be good when planning where to plant things but since that phase was all completed by our landscapers it isn't something we'll pay much attention to at the moment. It is what it is for now.
We do have an area of our garden where thinks just seem to keep dying. The PH measurement I just took with this meter shows the soil in that area is acidic. Once again we now can put together a plan to mitigate this problem so perhaps we can save our trees and bushes.
The price was right. No batteries needed. The measurements occur quickly. What's not to like!
A good gift for plant lovers that they may not have bought for themselves, like mom or a friend. Throw in some gardening gloves and make a gift bag.