MacDoDo 3-in-1 Soil Moisture Meter, Light and PH acidity Tester, Plant Soil Tester Kit, Great For Garden, Farm, Lawn, Indoor & Outdoor (No Battery needed)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 🌷🌷3-IN-1 - You can measure the soil MOISTURE, PH & LIGHT levels by one MacDoDo® 3-in-1 soil tester, make your plants grow healthy and strong
- 🌼🌼EASY TO USE - just need plug and read . It's very easy to use
- 🍓🍓NO BATTERY NEEDED - Simply push the meter into the soil, and you'll get your reading. It's no need for batteries
- 🌽🌽COMPACT FOR INDOOR & OUTDOOR USE - Know when to water, adjust pH, or change lighting for your garden, flowers, plants both indoor and outdoor
- 🍅🍅SCIENTIFICALLY ACCURATE - Easy & accurately to read moisture, ph and light levels, promote healthy plants. If the plants are very dry, the Soil Meter's Pointer will does not rotate! It means that your plants need to water right now!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NOTE: If the plants are very dry, the Soil Meter's Pointer will does not rotate! It means that your plants need to water right now!
Promotes Healthy Plants
This Soil Tester help you know your soil more clear and care your plants more rational.
1, Let you know when to water.
2, Help you to control Ph level in soil.
3, Help you to determine if plant getting adequate light
How To Use
Push switch to the left. Insert probe deeply into soil reaching root level. Keep probe close to plant. Note moisture level and refer to the chart below for you plant's watering needs.
Push switch to the center. Facing the light source, hold the meter next to the plant. Avoid touching sensing element located underneath gauge. Note light level and refer to the chart below for your plant's light requirements.
Push the switch to the right. Insert probe deeply into soil. A pH reading greater than 7 is alkaline, a reading less than 7 is acidic. Most indoor plants prefer a slightly acidic soil with a pH between 6.5 and 7. Soil that is highly alkaline will cause the leaves to lose their color and stunt the growth of the plant. Acidic soil will cause the leaves to wilt and drop.
Tips and Advice
1. Use fine sandpaper lightly sand the probes so that keep clean and dry and then use
1. Don't touch the stone, hard objects or rigid ground or floor since it will be easy to damage the probe
2. Can't test the water for a long time, in case it may damage probe.
3. Don't touch fire and stay away from children
4. Remove probe from soil and wipe clean after each use
NOTE: There is a detail record about many kinds of plants of the moisture and light values to the applicable in the SIXTH picture we showed.
1 x Soil Meter
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews
Why do people who don't use these products design and manufacture what they don't use?Read more