Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 138 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 145 reviews
on April 20, 2017
Good movies on their own, I just wish they had more Macgyverisms (techniques he used in the tv show to make makeshift devices, explosions, tools, weapons, traps, etc.) Lost Treasure of Atlantis is like Raiders of the Lost Ark and Trail to Doomsday is a spy/wrongfully accused/mystery/detective type of movie.
on October 27, 2010
MacGyver: The TV Movies

What better way of finishing off a macgyver collection than by these movies? Should we have another macgyver with Murdoc in it? For some people this bored the pants off of them. I know as I had a party with us watching only the episodes with Macgyver and Murdoc in it. How bout Pete who is in more than 100 episodes or Jack who is in 14 episodes?

One of my favourite episodes was Macgyver on a treasure hunt. And yes you get 90 minutes of macgyver on a treasure hunt in 'The treasure of Lost Atlantis'.

The other movie is just as good or nearly as good. You see, in the next movie, Macgyver is on the run, as he gets framed for a crime he didn't commit. Sorta like the movie the Fugitive or the 2nd season of Prison break. So you get 90 minutes of him on the run from the police which is sorta unique.

You'll love this even more if like me you have an interest in economics or politics. In this movie their is a 1 or 2 minute debate, about whether communism is real, if their are a few people who fund communism, making a profit from the people at the bottom. Sorta like the book, "The creature from Jekyll Island".

So yes, I was very thrilled with these movies, and wasn't disappointed at all. And neither will those, who I bored the pants off of at my Macgyver vs Murdoc party.
on March 28, 2017
Well the was different than the usual MacGyver series. Not much MacGyvering but I still loved it. As someone else said they loved the last episode. I did too and that would have made a much better take off to the new MacGyver. They should have did MacGyvers son. That would have made more sense. Then at least Richard Dean Anderson would have wanted to do a Cameo.
on September 9, 2017
5 stars because the product was as advertised. If you plan on getting the complete series set though, do not buy this because these movies are included on that set as well, and unfortunately because this product was advertised alongside the complete series listing, I bought both. But if you just want the movies, the dvd came unopened and the disc worked fine.
on May 24, 2017
If you loved MacGyver the show, you will love the movies as well!! My wife and i did as they are both entertaining as all get out !! I highly recommend them!! Everything you loved about the show is in them and more !!
on March 11, 2013
I have the complete series on DVD and did not know about the movies until recently. I have watched the movies and came to the conclusion that MacGyver is one of those people that never go anywhere without getting into trouble.

Thankfully, he can also get himself and others successfully out of trouble.

These two movies continued the MacGyver legend. Happy I purchased them!! Would have liked more.

As a side note, I watch the last epidsode of MacGyver frequently. I absolute love the way they ended the show on a happy and positive note.

Richard Dean Anderson is a great actor. I have the complete Stargate series also.
on May 18, 2017
7 years of well-acted, well-produced shows with great scenery. Great to see the older stars guesting. Fun to watch the clever ways of fixing problems!! The shows leave you with a good feeling. Caliber of "Blue Bloods," but with less sadness or seriousness. Kudos to RDA....he made the series work!!!
on July 5, 2017
Nobody better than the old MacGyver shows And you can't find a better deal on his old shows only on Amazon Prime can you find a best possible deals to buy these old shows
on January 29, 2011
I am a huge MacGyver fan and I was quite excited to see that they finally put the TV Movies out for separate purchase. For those that don't know, many of us bought each season as it became available and then, after Season 7, we found out the only way you could get the TV Movies was to buy the whole package (i.e. all the seasons together)! Needless to say, many were not happy.

I am very happy to see that they finally put these two gems out on a separate DVD. I give the DVD 4 stars because, as usual, they didn't put any extras at all on the disc. However, the two TV Movies are awesome. I am admittedly bias, however. MacGyver forever!
on September 9, 2017
in my opinion, these movies share very little in common with the original series. plots were pretty bad.