MacInnes Glass Cutter, Right Hand, #4 Wheel
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The best kept secret in glass cutting. Used by artists and professionals for decades
- #4 wheel has 134 degree hone angle
- Wheel is 5/32 inch in diameter, the best size for cutting to patterns
- Can be used dry or dip in light oil before scoring your glass sheet
- Suitable for cutting most soft surfaced glass such as cathedral glass. Use #1 Wheel for hard surfaced glasses such as solid opals.
Customers also shopped for
MacInnes cutting wheels are made with absolute dedication to precision and quality. Made from ultra fine grain tungsten carbide, they are produced by a proprietary process that gives you the sharpest wheel for the task at hand, coupled with exceptional durability and life. The wheel surface (greatly enlarged at left) shows the perfectly machined angle and the special surface finish that gives the wheel the proper traction. This cutter is made up with a RIGHT HANDED HANDLE. Use this cutter if you score with your right hand. The cutter is made to follow a straight edge along the left side of the cutter head.