Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition $99.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 9, 2011
I was a little disappointed to find this more of a booklet than a book, being about twenty-six pages long. That said, the patterns contained therein for head stalls, leading reins, collars and so on are clear and not difficult to follow.

The hand-rendered illustrations that show how the macrame knots are worked are not very clear, nor are they beautifully drawn but they serve the purpose. Instructions for which cord to use and the lengths required for each project are very useful, as are the suggestions as to where to purchase the cord and hardware one needs.

The back cover shows some of the designs included and I think it would help if these photographs were numerically linked to the designs. This is a neat little booklet but I thought it expensive for what it is.
on April 27, 2003
This book is WONDERFUL if you own horses! Tack is very expensive and I saved a fortune on lead ropes, lunge lines, and reins because of this book. The instructions are easy to understand especially if you have never macramed before. The stuff I made is still together and just as strong today as it was five years ago when I made them! I love this book and have been trying to find it to buy it again! My copy was stolen.