Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Macally DUALSTAND2 Case with Stand for iPad 2
|Price:||$5.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Functions as a protective travel case, as well as a viewing stand to improve typing and viewing comfort
- Convenient kick-stand to accommodate horizontal viewing
- Protects your iPad from bumps and scratches
- Form fitting protective case for maximum protection
Customers also shopped for
Convienent kick-stand makes for easy viewing or typing with this stylish protective case.
Top customer reviews
The yellow color is really not bad. It's just a small stripe around the edge. It grows on you.
I did not experience the "hard to pry open" kickstand problem mentioned by another reviewer.
1. Lightweight: only 5 oz (compared to 10+ oz for typical folio-style cases)
2. Adds almost no thickness.
3. Fits like a glove. Hugs the edges. Cut-outs are perfect. Volume and power buttons are encased and easy to press.
4. Kickstand is very stable. You can press hard on the screen even in upright mode, with no wobble.
5. Surprisingly easy to install and remove; not a struggle to snap on like some other cases.
6. Great price!
1. Wish the kickstand angles were adjustable. The upright mode is about 45 degrees, which is good if you are looking down at the ipad, but not if you elevate it closer to eye level.
2. No portrait mode.
3. Back is slippery. The rubber edge does provide a nice grip, but I wish the back did too.
4. Even though I am using a screen protector, I am nervous about not having a cover. I will keep it in a sleeve.
I have dropped the iPad a few times an it has been protected. I normally just chuck it in my bag and let the invisishield protect the screen.
Only one other stand on the market comes close to this - speck's handyshell. Because it is bulkier and twice the price, I m buying another dualstand but I sure wish macallly would make the stand stronger.
The only issue I really saw was that the stand on both of my cases would get stuck in the closed state. I would first have to open the small stand and then pry out the large stand. If you are not careful, you will snap off the large stand why prying. I have actually done this twice. Macally replaced the first one free of charge though.
Mr. Macally, please make a purple one. My wife loves purple. Better yet, make one that works like a Chameleon and changes color. Everybody could be happy?
Most recent customer reviews
The yellow is actually very cool.