- Save 20% on Ring Light with Phone Holder when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Jukegear. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 👍 3-in-1 iPhone Stand, iWatch Stand, and Airpod Stand when you purchase 1 or more Any Other Item offered by Jukegear. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 3LJCNQ3C. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Amazon Business : For business-only pricing, quantity discounts and FREE Shipping. Register a free business account
Macally 2.4G USB Wireless Keyboard for Laptop or Computer - Full Size Keyboard with Numeric Keypad & 13 Shortcut Keys - for Windows Devices with USB Port - Simple & Easy to Use PC Keyboard Wireless
|Price:||$19.99 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Connectivity Technology||USB, Radio Frequency|
|Number of Buttons||104|
|Number of Keys||104|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ULTIMATE ADDITION TO YOUR WORKPLACE: A good cordless keyboard is crucial to any workplace. It is an essential tool, therefore reliability, performance, and ease of use is key. Our wireless USB keyboard is an affordable option that offers all of the above.
- CONNECTION YOU CAN DEPEND ON: With 2.4G wireless RF technology, the wireless computer keyboard provides a strong and stable connection between the keyboard and your laptop/computer via USB dongle. This eliminates cable clutter and saves desk space.
- CONVENIENCE IS ALWAYS A TOUCH AWAY: The full size keyboard offers 13 shortcut keys that allow you to effortlessly navigate and control your typing experience with one touch. Then, a full sized numeric keypad offers maximum efficiency for data entry.
- PLUG & PLAY!: Setting up the full size wireless keyboard is a breeze. Simply insert a single AAA battery (included), plug the USB dongle to your laptop or computer and begin typing away. No additional software or drivers required!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: At Macally we stand behind our products and are here to help when you need us. We are confident you will be satisfied with our RF Keyboard as it is backed with up to 2 years of warranty and LIFETIME tech support.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The perfect companion to your workspace:
Are you looking to increase productivity? Annoyed with all the cable clutter on your desk? Or simply need a reliable and easy to use wireless keyboard?
The Macally RFJJKEY will suit your needs!
The Macally RFJJKEY is a 2.4GHz wireless RF keyboard specially designed for PCs. With a 104-key full size standard layout, concave keycaps, and user friendly ergonomics, this usb wireless keyboard offers a quality typing experience.
Here is why the RFJJKEY Wireless Keyboard is for you!
- SIMPLICITY: The Macally RFJJKEY is very easy to use. Simply plug the RF receiver dongle into your computer's USB port and you are ready to go!
- FULL SIZED NUMERIC KEYPAD: 17-key numeric keypad to quickly and efficiently enter long sequences of numbers.
- 13 SHORTCUT KEYS: One touch buttons allow you to increase productivity.
- COMFORTABLE TYPING: Concave key cap design for fast and a more comfortable typing experience. Height adjustable kickstand allows you to set the cordless keyboard to the perfect angle to prevent any hand or wrist strain.
- LED INDICATORS: For Num Lock, Caps Lock and low battery.
- RELIABLE CONNECTIVITY: Stable 2.4GHz wireless RF technology allows for a strong and steady connection to provide a latency free and responsive typing experience to your laptop or computer.
- Connect Windows PC (WINDOWS 7/8/10)
- Dimensions: .79" (H) x 17" (W) x 5.3" (D) Inches
- Weight: 482 g
- 2.4 GHz Wireless RF technology
- LED indicators for Num Lock, Caps Lock and low battery
- 13 Shortcut Keys
- 17-Key Numeric Keypad
- Concave Keycaps
- Height Adjustable Kickstand
At Macally, we believe in our products. That is why we back them all with friendly and easy to reach support for any of your questions.
Ergonomic for Increased Productivity
|Description||Full Size RF Keyboard 104 keys||Rechargable RF Keyboard 110 keys||Comfortable Concave Keycaps||Spill Proof and 13 Multimedia Keys Keyboard||Spill Proof and 13 Multimedia Keys Keyboard and Mouse||Wireless Solar Keyboard|
|Type of Wireless||RF 2.4G||RF 2.4G||RF 2.4G||RF 2.4G||RF 2.4G||RF 2.4G|
|No Drivers Required||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Lifetime Tech Support||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hooked it up to my works laptop....so much better. Feels better too. I am not a laptop worker and never have...keys on a laptop are more closer together...never could type. In my many years working iv always had keyboard....now that I'm working from home....much better. Even my husband noticed how much faster and more comfortable i look.
At $20 I wasn't expecting a lot, and I am comparing it to a similarly equipped Logitech keyboard of near the same price. The keys are quite stiff and take a surprising amount of effort to type. They have an indentation on them, which is OK, but their edges are "square-ish" so that if you get close to the "edge" of a key, there is a noticeable feel as your finger hits the edge of an adjacent key. The keys are also somewhat noisy.
Some of the multi-media keys appear to be incorrectly configured. The key that is supposed to launch a music player instead brings up a dialog about running a program, as if I had typed the Win+R key combination. That is probably due to the keyboard sending the wrong scan code for the intended function. This is a fairly significant design blunder. Don't you guys test your products before you sell them - you know, so you are sure they actually do what you claim they do?
For me, a big deal breaker is that there is no on/off switch, nor any way to put the keyboard into a sleep mode to save battery life. When I use a wireless keyboard, I am constantly moving it to one side or another, and I rely on an on/off switch so I don't inadvertently press keys while I am grabbing it. The bottom of the keyboard case is flat, with no real "edges" to it, so it's hard to grab and likely is prone to slipping out of your hand when you pick it up.
Because it was relatively cheap, I may not bother returning it. It will end up in the basement, in a back closet or in a landfill, but I will never use it. This is awful, and it could have been so much better. Just 10 minutes of typing on it is already making my fingers ache. I guess I asked for it, buying it on a whim from Amazon.
Buyers of keyboards are strongly advised to look elsewhere. My other keyboard is a Logitech K270 which was getting old. I think I will just go buy me another one. This Macally keyboard, to me, is just unusable.