- Series: Echoes: Classics of Hong Kong Culture and History
- Paperback: 252 pages
- Publisher: Hong Kong University Press (August 11, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9622090753
- ISBN-13: 978-9622090750
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 0.8 x 7.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,066,102 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Macao and the British, 1637-1842: Prelude to Hong Kong (Echoes: Classics of Hong Kong Culture and History)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Rebound" by Kwame Alexander
Don't miss best-selling author Kwame Alexander's "Rebound," a new companion novel to his Newbery Award-winner, "The Crossover," illustrated with striking graphic novel panels. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Macao history at its most readable. It should be immediately snapped up by anyone who has been unlucky enough to have missed it up to now. (South China Morning Post)
About the Author
Austin Coates (1922–97), a former senior British civil servant in Hong Kong, Malaya, and Sarawak, left government service at age forty to pursue a professional writing career. Coates is widely regarded as the most distinguished English-language author in Hong Kong.