|Brand Name||Suzie Automatic|
This Machine Kills Fascists Vinyl Laptop Decal
|Price:||$8.00 + $3.00 shipping|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Decals are a new and fun way to design any space and SuzieAutomatic has focused on embellishing laptops. We hope you enjoy our designs and thank you for looking!
- The decals are easily applied if you follow the instructions I send along. We will send you a practice decal to get your confidence up. They come off if you really want it off and leave no stickiness behind. The vinyl is rugged and will last 6 years outside, but your computer probably won't.
- Vinyl decals can be used anywhere you have a clean, smooth flat surface. Add our original graphics to your walls, doors, windows, cars- the possibilities are endless.
- Our decals are made to fit onto 13", 15" and 17" Mac Laptops. Any other laptop with those dimensions will look great too!
- Matte Black compliments the surface of your Mac laptops and adds a painterly quality to whatever surface it is applied.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item This Machine Kills Fascists Vinyl Laptop Decal
Laptop Stickers [100 pcs], Bezgar Car Stickers Motorcycle Bicycle Luggage Decal Graffiti Patches Skateboard Stickers for Laptop - Random Sticker Pack
|Shipping||$3.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Suzie Automatic||StickAny||Breaded Kitten! Inc||StickAny||Neuleben Globle||JinJinLiang|
|Item Dimensions||—||—||—||6 x 9 x 0.1 in||0.39 x 5.71 x 7.09 in||3.94 x 3.9 x 0.77 in|
"Fascists believe that a nation is an organic community that requires strong leadership, singular collective identity, and the will and ability to commit violence and wage war in order to keep the nation strong.". I think it's the second half a the Fascist agenda that irked Woody Guthrie.
Top customer reviews
The only issue is that it took awhile to put on my computer. The letters tend to come off when you peel back the paper. It you take your time, it should work. Great product
Then I removed the transfer tape. I ended up with "his ach il Fascis." The problem with this decal is that the letters are so detailed and the transfer tape is too sticky, so it just pulls them right off. That was money completely wasted.