Other Sellers on Amazon
Mack's Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs - 12 Pair, The Original Moldable Silicone Putty Ear Plugs for Sleeping, Snoring, Swimming, Travel, Concerts and Studying
|Price:||($12.99 / Count) Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||12 Pair (Pack of 1)|
About this item
- THE ORIGINAL AND #1 SELLING - USA’s original and #1 selling moldable silicone ear plugs. Provides safe, non-toxic, non-allergenic waterproof protection and protects hearing from loud noises.
- THE ULTIMATE IN EARPLUG COMFORT - Mack’s soft moldable silicone putty molds very comfortably to the unique contours of any ear. These multi-use earplugs are great for sleeping, snoring, swimming, studying, bathing, travel, loud events, concerts, flying discomfort, motorcycles, etc. Lab tested and proven to help relieve airplane ear pressure and pain due to flying.
- #1 BRAND FOR SNORING - Mack’s is the #1 Doctor Recommended Brand to get a good night’s sleep when sleeping with a snoring spouse. Mack’s Earplugs have been saving marriages since 1962.
- #1 BRAND FOR PREVENTING EAR INFECTIONS - Mack’s is the #1 Doctor Recommended Brand to help prevent swimmer’s ear infections (otitis externa). Safe for use with ear tubes. Provides protection after ear surgeries. Also helps prevent Surfer’s Ear (exostosis). Mack’s are so trusted, they are the Official Earplugs of USA Swimming!
- #1 BRAND USED BY DOCTORS - Mack’s is the #1 brand of moldable silicone earplugs personally used by doctors. Mack’s original soft silicone putty formula provides a better, more comfortable fit and seal than custom molded ear plugs. These ear plugs are MADE IN THE USA and carry a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 22 decibels.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Don’t be fooled by imitations and knock-offs. Mack’s Pillow Soft Silicone Putty Earplugs are the original moldable silicone putty earplugs, since 1962. Mack’s is the #1 selling earplug brand, the #1 Doctor recommended earplug brand and the #1 brand of moldable silicone earplugs personally used by doctors in the USA. These earplugs mold to fit virtually any ear, and stick to form a custom airtight/watertight seal that no other earplugs can match. You can’t beat the custom fit or comfort these earplugs offer. Because they are so comfortable, they are especially ideal for sleeping, traveling, swimming, concerts or any situation that calls for extended wear time. These are the best earplugs to help prevent Surfer’s Ear and Swimmer’s Ear infections by keeping out the cold water and moisture that can lead to fungus growth in the ear canal. They help reduce noise so that you can still enjoy a loud concert, safely, or get the sleep and rest you need. No more need to worry about losing or growing out of expensive custom molded earplugs as your ears grow and change. These inexpensive ear plugs form to fit your ears, perfectly, with each and every application. Use what the doctors use. Use Mack’s.
Mack’s founders, Ray and Cecilia Benner, invented the first moldable silicone earplugs in 1962. The original formula is still used today.
The ultimate in earplug comfort, Mack’s silicone putty molds to the unique contours of any ear and provides a better fit and seal than custom-molded ear plugs.
Mack’s Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs are versatile, blocking out water and reducing noise by 22 decibels (dB). They’re great for sleeping, swimming, traveling, snoring, studying, loud music concerts, motor sports, etc.
In this fast-paced and often noisy world, proper rest can be elusive. Snoring noise can disrupt sleep and lead to stress and tension among spouses, partners and roommates. To perform at your best and maintain good health, your body and mind require sufficient, good quality sleep. With these comfortable Mack's Ear Plugs for sleeping and snoring, you can reduce noise, relax and get the good night's sleep you need.
|Original Soft Foam Earplugs||Ultra Soft Foam Earplugs||Slim Fit Soft Foam Earplugs||Dreamgirl Soft Foam Earplugs||Pillow Soft Silicone Earplugs|
|Features||Super soft hearing protection||Made with super low-pressure, Comfy Cush Comfort Foam||Provides maximum comfort for small or sensitive ear canals||Unique hollow and flared design for women with small or sensitive ear canals||Silicone putty molds to the unique contours of any ear; more comfortable fit and seal than custom ear plugs|
|Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)||32 decibels||33 decibels||29 decibels||30 decibels||22 decibels|
|Ear Canal Size||Average||Average||Small||Small||Average|
|Style||Foam||Foam||Foam||Foam||Moldable silicone putty|
|For Noise Protection||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|For Water Protection||-||-||-||-||✓|
|For Airplane Ear Pressure||-||-||-||-||✓|
Product detailsSize:12 Pair (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.25 x 3.75 x 1 inches; 4.66 Ounces
- Item model number : 712
- Date First Available : August 10, 2018
- Manufacturer : McKeon Products
- ASIN : B07G1MWHNR
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The box also says to make sure your hands are clean and that you avoid getting hair in the putty. I sleep on my side with my hair down, so these stuck to my pillow and got hair in them. They lost their stickiness and weren’t reusable after the first night.
These have great reviews, and maybe I didn’t get through the learning curve, but these are not good for side sleepers.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on February 14, 2021
UNICA CONTRA -> Después de una semana el silicón "adherente" de los tapones se va perdiendo. Pudiendo pasar que el tapón se salga durante la noche, los he cuidado super bien pero aún así se pierde el silicón. Intentaré ver si comprando silicón en spray y aplicándolo puedo mantener la vida útil del tapón por más tiempo. Les compartiré mi experiencia después.
Here is what you need to know:
- First, there is no need to press the silicone down into your eardrum. Just cover it and press it down on other parts of your ear. This will keep it in place. If you press down on your eardrum, you first risk damage, and second, it will be uncomfortable, especially if you are a side sleeper
- You don't need to return it to a ball shape after each use. Doing this will reduce the lifespan of the plug ... found this out by experience.
- When you are done in the morning, return the plugs to the plastic case and put them under the plastic wrap. This definitely prolongs their life.
- Finally, the advertised amount of sound that is blocked is about 20-24db. These will not make your sleep soundproof, nor would most people want that. You will still hear alarms, big trucks and other things. It does block out small noises and dampens all others. If you are expecting total silence, don't buy these.
Some people complain about getting as little as a few days out of each one. I routinely get 2 weeks and could probably stretch it further (they start to fall out in the middle of the night when they get too old).
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.